Members read

Now lately a lot of members, mainly newbies are posting very dimwitted/ill advised and quite plainly moronic posts on the forum.

Please make yourself aware of the 2004 Hunting Act so that you don't ask stupid questions that make you sound an idiot and if your not sure please ask as the site has some very knowledgable folk we are willing to help others.......

Anymore, whats the best dog for bambi/charlie/Loch Ness monster/Bigfoot/Chupacabra etc etc will be dealt with accordingly, know the law and post inteligently please folks. Please note that this is aimed at a very small monority of members................Members who ask very strange questions...................

Sorry SIM it was me who put the post up about the loch ness monster il keep it down abit :laugh: nah i here what your saying mate i agree with yah

The Loch Ness monster is also off limits but hypothetically speaking a deerhoundxGrey Seal would of been the weapon of choice...........

Sorry SIM it was me who put the post up about the loch ness monster il keep it down abit :laugh: nah i here what your saying mate i agree with yah

The Loch Ness monster is also off limits but hypothetically speaking a deerhoundxGrey Seal would of been the weapon of choice...........

Anybody breed em on here :laugh:

power crazy :thumbdown:

You liked me being all masterfull when I dressed you in the French maid outfit and watched you clean the kennels................

I thought i was the only member on here who was into that :icon_redface:

You liked me being all masterfull when I dressed you in the French maid outfit and watched you clean the kennels................

i like a man in uniform :tongue2::laugh:

pm wilf, hes in the SAS.

I do the accent aswell to go with it "bonjour madame" :laugh:

Now lately a lot of members, mainly newbies are posting very dimwitted/ill advised and quite plainly moronic posts on the forum.

Please make yourself aware of the 2004 Hunting Act so that you don't ask stupid questions that make you sound an idiot and if your not sure please ask as the site has some very knowledgable folk we are willing to help others.......

Anymore, whats the best dog for bambi/charlie/Loch Ness monster/Bigfoot/Chupacabra etc etc will be dealt with accordingly, know the law and post inteligently please folks. Please note that this is aimed at a very small monority of members................Members who ask very strange questions...................

well said :clapper: