New Pup

Hello all,

Just had to show off my new addition to my family, still got all my other dogs though if you were all wondering ;) and there doing great too! although not many bunnies around :blink:

this is Chester, pedigree name Prestatyn Prince (he's on the whippet database if anyone wants to check out his pedigree) he's 3 months old on the 12 march and is off Mike Brown, he's as good as gold and I love him to bits, what do you think? (looks as though he's gonna be a great hunter like his grandsire Lord of the Knight) :clapper:

IMG_0196-1.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Tina x

p.s first Black dog ever! all my others are blues.

Thanks Frank ;)

Stevo,

Lexi, Keeta and Zac are brill!!! and are first class rabbiters :D I've retired thier mum Chance, even though she's only 6 this year, she just gets long relaxed walks (without the kids swinging off her lol)

Tina your in for some fun with him, ive a whippet off same lines and there is some balls in these speedsters, your problem will be holdin him back till he is ready, but the waite will be worth it believe me, mine lad is so easy goin round the house/kennel but once i take him out its as if a spark is ignited and he is switched on, good luck with him though you wont need luck its all there .

Tina your in for some fun with him, ive a whippet off same lines and there is some balls in these speedsters, your problem will be holdin him back till he is ready, but the waite will be worth it believe me, mine lad is so easy goin round the house/kennel but once i take him out its as if a spark is ignited and he is switched on, good luck with him though you wont need luck its all there .

thanks for the heads up Lanesra :thumbs: I have 2 half sisters and one half brother of Chester here already, (same sire 'Glen' but whippet x greyhound mum) and they are mad for it lol, he does seem to have that never-ending stamina though which Mike's dogs are know for, I'm the one knackered by the end of a long days play not him lol :laugh:

thanks tewkesferreter ;)

Glad the pups are doin well, Rocco is meant to be doing absolutely brilliant with Stoney. Last time we spoke he was over the moon with the dog, wish i had him back in my kennels!!!

lol Stevo, you can't call them pups anymore, thier 3 years old this year ;) , yeah Rocco is doing fantastic as are all the rest of the litter I bred, do you ever see Rocco's sister Sassy?? I was gutted you had to sell her, she was a looker! and I bet she turned out to be just as good as her brothers and sisters in the hunting area too :clapper:

lovely looking pup. you have other pure whippets? what they like at retrieve?

thanks Ben, and no this is my only pure whippet, I do have 3/4 whippets x 1/4 greyhounds and they are brill at live retrieves :D

Glad the pups are doin well, Rocco is meant to be doing absolutely brilliant with Stoney. Last time we spoke he was over the moon with the dog, wish i had him back in my kennels!!!

lol Stevo, you can't call them pups anymore, thier 3 years old this year ;) , yeah Rocco is doing fantastic as are all the rest of the litter I bred, do you ever see Rocco's sister Sassy?? I was gutted you had to sell her, she was a looker! and I bet she turned out to be just as good as her brothers and sisters in the hunting area too :clapper:

Never seen Sassy since she left Tina, if there was no kids in the house she would have been still here but can't chance snappy dogs with kids around ;)

Cracking dogs all the same. Ideal little mooching dogs and good lookers too, what happened to BINX? You must have had him rehomed have you, last time i spoke to you he was howling the place down and the council had been on to you?

Never seen Sassy since she left Tina, if there was no kids in the house she would have been still here but can't chance snappy dogs with kids around ;)

Cracking dogs all the same. Ideal little mooching dogs and good lookers too, what happened to BINX? You must have had him rehomed have you, last time i spoke to you he was howling the place down and the council had been on to you?

you told me you and the missus had split and you had to get rid of your dogs?? you didn't say she had snapped at your kid :blink::o I never knew that! well if that was the case then of course you can't have a snappy dog, and after all them pictures of Sassy and your little one lying on the floor together awww it's a shame, and yeah Binx got re-homed, not far from me and he's doing brill now the attention is all on him thanks for asking ;) he's the only dog I've ever had to re-home, but at least now he's happy and that's all I've ever wanted for him :clapper: