ferrets for sale

Guest ferreting king

listen here now big fish!

my ferrets are in the best possible condition apart from the hob with the tooth!

i clean out my ferrets everyday, fresh water every day , food everyday, handled well everyday!!

and i would like to see you take a day of work and carry a ferret for 26 miles in the pissing down rain because i know for a fact the you wouldnt so shut the f**k up!

the nearest vets to you is dales and irons in ponterdawe which is 4 f u c k i n g miles away and if you are to f*****g lazy to walk it will cost you £1.25 return on the f*****g bus .........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will give you up to date you cheeky c u n t ... this is ratcatcher off smoochers and dales and f*****g irons is open .... your father has a f u c k i n g car .... now get him to take you to the f*****g vets with that poor f*****g animal that must be in constant f u c k i n g agony by now ...............

right clever c u n t i have just rung them and they are still in the same place and are open untill 6 o clock tonight so even a lazy p r i c k like you can walk there by 6 o clock tonight .... here is the number 01792 863280

Its funny how some people have commented on how this kid keeps his ferrets, when THEY keep there stock in appaling condisions, that NO animal should ever be kept in.. :o:o :realmad:

Firstly Kye you have no idea of the standard that my stock are kept in so dont even comment on it, secondly I have not called this kid because of the appalling condition in which he keeps his ferrets, I have called him for not getting a ferret to the vets when it was in obvious pain, as in, a loose tooth and an absess!

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

Listen to me VERY carefully LM...where have i accused YOU!?...i have NOT!...so chill out!...i was NOT talking about you, as i DONT know you...so wind your neck in mate...where did i say that "Lord Missalot keeps there stock in BAD condisions!"....IF you can find that post that you think i made, i will say sorry...so, as i said, calm down!...

Kye,..

I dont have to say who it was directed at...im sure they know who im talking about.

My neck is always wound in...im an exstremly reasonable fellow, i will have you know!... :laugh::good:

Kye,..

Good Ole Vimmy!... :laugh:

I wont say anything about Vimmy unless he is stood right there infront of me...shame he cant do the same!?...or have i just contradicted myself?.. :laugh::laugh:

I sure do owe Vimmy a beer, would be nice to meet up with the guy when i get home again...hes a good bloke.

Kye,..

Guest grubygrafter
:icon_eek: vimmy that posh stalking guy that was on smoochers. did he have tweeds on. has he swapped his terrier for a pointer. and his lurcher for a pair of brogues. :whistle:

this young lad has been thrown off smoochers for his stupid posts :angry: and this ferret thing has been going on for nearly 2 weeks :realmad: on one of his posts he was going to pull the tooth with pliers himself just shows how stupid he is it wont be long before hes gone from here as well kids like this bring good sites down with there idiot comments get rid asap GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r:

Guest james b
the ferrets is going to the vets tomorrow!!!

END OF THE MATTER!

IF i repeat IF you do get to the vets get him to PUT YOU DOWN you little prick :realmad: :realmad:

B)-->

QUOTE(james b @ May 19 2006, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the ferrets is going to the vets tomorrow!!!

END OF THE MATTER!

IF i repeat IF you do get to the vets get him to PUT YOU DOWN you little prick :realmad: :realmad:

thats not very nice now is it! do people on here just pick on the young ones?

No, just idiots that are cruel to their stock ;)

ok cheers i'm just new to this place and i have read quite a few replies to younger peoples questions that just seemed abusive. But if they are are not looking after their ferrets then i suppose i can understand that

Not sticking up for this lad because he brings most of the stick he gets on himself, but what if the decision whether to take that ferret to the vets lies with his father, this lad is about 15 or 16 i think, so perhaps his old man is calling the shots, just a thought.

SINDASOX ;)