ferrets for sale

Guest ferreting king

Guest ferreting king

hey as most of you know that i have kits..........they will be 2 weeks old on sunday 21st........they are 1 week and 4 days old at the moment..........both parents are workers......both parents are polecats........she had 11 kits but i am keeping one for myself.......so 10 of them are for sale but when i say for sale they are free...........pm for details......i live in the south wales area.......they will be ready for early july!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushie

FK i just nearly Bol**ked you when i saw the title of your post! Because for a moment i thought you were trying to sell ferrets that you had previously offered for nothing! Hope you find them good homes and that the new owners will return the favour with a free ferret should you need one in the future! :good::good::good:

Guest RobW71

If I were you bud I'd try and get £5 a piece for them, you helped raise them and handled them from an early age. A bit of GoodWill money doesn't hurt anyone and I suspect it would probably help you along, some new nets or gear.

Make sure and advertise them in your local rags, I'd only give them away as a last resort.

Regards Rob

Guest ferreting king

no they are free!!!

i have had ferrets for free off some people that i have know for years and my father has so if they want a ferret then they will have one for free but i dont want to sell them ......yes they have been brought up and handled well but they will not be sold they are free of charge!

Guest chilli

Ive given them free to people of here who i deem to be ok , but when ive sold them ive asked £15 may take a little longer to sell but hopefully people look afther them more by asking more .

Guest ferreting king

there are a couple of people who have asked if they can have one of my kits but i have told them no way because i have seen what they are like with their other animals and they dont look after them properly! so why would they look after the ferret properly!

Guest RobW71

They wouldn't, that's where I'm comming from.

Selling to people you don't know is always going to be a risk, but at least by charging something it may make them think twice about buying it.

I've tryed to help youngsters out by giving them ferrets and usually end up with the parents bringing them back because they're not being looked after, by which time they're unmanageable.

Regards Rob

PS, How did the trip to the vets go??

Ive given them free to people of here who i deem to be ok , but when ive sold them ive asked £15 may take a little longer to sell but hopefully people look afther them more by asking more .

well said :good: The people that just give them away don't care if people don't look after them

FK

youhave been given some good advise there buy rob and as usual you have ignored it

how is the ferrets teeth

why have you not been to the vets

is this not crule

whould you not go to the dentist if you had brokon teeth

waggi :realmad: