another good weekend for the JCR crew

another brilliant weekends ferreting this week! we had 46 saturday and 76 bunnys sunday, a very nice weekends work! we have got our last session comeing up next week, then its on to the airgun season for us! hope everybody else had a good weekend, let us know what you had and show some pics if you got them!

happy hunting

The JCR crew

http://www.youtube.com/JCRproductionteam

post-30917-1235477072_thumb.jpg

post-30917-1235483005_thumb.jpg

Edited by jcrcrew

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another brilliant weekends ferreting this week! we had 46 saturday and 76 bunnys sunday, a very nice weekends work! we have got our last session comeing up next week, then its on to the airgun season for us! hope everybody else had a good weekend, let us know what you had and show some pics if you got them!

happy hunting

The JCR crew

wow nice guys, theres some serious bunnys there. good weekend :)

well done there good amount of bunnys that .nice video or videos you have there but feck me them lads can move quick,do you ever use lurchers not like you need to :clapper: .keep the vids coming you certainly catch alot of rabbits.

good hunting

rew

happy hunting

The JCR crew

wow nice guys, theres some serious bunnys there. good weekend :)

thanks mate

happy hunting

the JCR crew

well done there good amount of bunnys that .nice video or videos you have there but feck me them lads can move quick,do you ever use lurchers not like you need to :clapper: .keep the vids coming you certainly catch alot of rabbits.

good hunting

rew

cheers rew, all our dogs are to old now really, besides we have plenty of red bull on the way there lol

thanks again and happy hunting

the JCR crew

Never Fail to Entertain me Lads!! Much better then some of the drivle put on here!!

Good Going and you look like you all enjoy the craic!

:thumbs:

thanks flynn, we do try our best, and we really do love our rabbiting!

thanks again, happy hunting

the JCR crew

what part of the country are you lads from ... you certainly have plenty to go at ............

hi socks, we are in the south east, and yes we have got plenty to do, there are millions of the little grass munchers about, but we are trying our best!

thanks again

the JCR crew!

Where did you say your permission was ? :laugh:

hi whippeter69, i didnt, i said we was from the south east, dont want to say to much at the mo!

Dont mate, you dont want anybody knowing when you've got those kind of numbers on it :thumbs:

lol, its alot harder than it looks to get numbers like that mate