2 stolen lurcher bitches and pregnant jack russell

Monday 9th Feb. 2009 that i had three dogs stolen from my home in Heckington Sleaford Lincolnshire uk. 2 lurcher bitches 1 black and tan and 1 brindle with white socks and chest and tip of her tail. and a pregnant Jack Russell cross with a black and tan coloured face and fluffy raggy ears. my Jack Russell I don’t think i will get back as she was heavily pregnant and they was due the next week. but there may be a chance of my two lurchers because whoever has them tries to run them on rabbits or hares they won’t course them as they are between 2 & 3 years old and never been taught to and will possibly be dumped because they are purely pets. I would be very grateful if you could have a look thorough the photos that I’ve attached to see if any of them have been found or seen the lurchers was both bitches the photo of the fully grown black and tan lurcher isn’t her though but the one I could most find like her but her colouring is a little darker tan i am offering a £500 reward for the safe return of these dogs as they are so missed. Jen

post-31516-1235296386.jpg

post-31516-1235296400.jpg

post-31516-1235296416.jpg

post-31516-1235296430.jpg

post-31516-1235296461.jpg

sorry to here this jen im affraid its all to common these days

im not sure what the answer is to it it is not allways practical

to keep the dogs in the house but i do these days my way of thinking

if they want to take the dogs they will have to take me first

hope your dogs return safely good luck

Monday 9th Feb. 2009 that i had three dogs stolen from my home in Heckington Sleaford Lincolnshire uk. 2 lurcher bitches 1 black and tan and 1 brindle with white socks and chest and tip of her tail. and a pregnant Jack Russell cross with a black and tan coloured face and fluffy raggy ears. my Jack Russell I don’t think i will get back as she was heavily pregnant and they was due the next week. but there may be a chance of my two lurchers because whoever has them tries to run them on rabbits or hares they won’t course them as they are between 2 & 3 years old and never been taught to and will possibly be dumped because they are purely pets. I would be very grateful if you could have a look thorough the photos that I’ve attached to see if any of them have been found or seen the lurchers was both bitches the photo of the fully grown black and tan lurcher isn’t her though but the one I could most find like her but her colouring is a little darker tan i am offering a £500 reward for the safe return of these dogs as they are so missed. Jen

sorry you havent got them back yet , good luck

any luck with your dog warden.

hi no he said that he doesnt have to contact the other dog wardens either they only do that when the districts are all fastened on to one another so its all been left to us but ive rung and emailed every one possible. incase they may be found.

• 2 months later...

im still looking for these dogs having spent nearly £2000 trying to find them but found out so far the van reg plate what took them LR04 USZ which has taken other dogs since and is a real plate which is registered to peterborough area but mainly seen round lincoln but police being lincolnshire bred dont want to get there hands dirty and do anything, they were irish travellers from lincoln gainsborough area, i've been and bugged a few of them but they all claim to no nothing surprise surprise. but still no sign of my dogs not even a sighting the pups would of been about 8-9weeks now so will probably be long gone off the mother by now and they didnt even come to light even though the pups she has are normally unusual cause she throws liver and white pups with liver coloured eyes.

but please can people still keep ears and eyes open for any of these dogs as i want them back still its been a long 3 months with nothing

sorry to hear you av not got your dogs back we had some stolen a few years back and one was traced to an house in edgewere all the way from s.yorks. so sorry to dishearten you but they could be anywere.goodluck

sorry to hear you av not got your dogs back we had some stolen a few years back and one was traced to an house in edgewere all the way from s.yorks. so sorry to dishearten you but they could be anywere.goodluck

god how did you manage that we had a look on the map and its such a vast area there and so far away wondered if we could try what you did

god how did you manage that we had a look on the map and its such a vast area there and so far away wondered if we could try what you did

the dogs wer stole by travellers a long time ago now the springer was found on a site at sheffield so we knew they had stole them [bANNED TEXT] we told the police they wernt realy botherd . A traveller who we confronted gave us the name of one of the dog theives and that the dog was at an adress on a council estate of the edge wer road.As their been any body touting for tarmacing or gardening jobs in the area that was how they found out about ours.They sent a 12 year old up the garden to steal them who was seen by a neighbor who append to be a copper but he thought he was just a young lad who was walking the dogs for us while we wer at work.Ihope you av luck in finding them and i will keep my eye out for them.atvb