CZ Rimfire Rifle Owners.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my cz its in 17hrm really good rifle shot alot of stuff with it iv had it shortend to 17 inch barrel and iv had a air trigger put in it!

RIFLE £280 BRAND NEW

SHORTENING AND AIR TRIGGER £80

HARRIS BIPOD £90

WILDCAT SILENCER £150

SWAROSKI 8x56 30mm Tube SCOPES AND MOUNTS £800

post-29530-1235312780.jpg

Some very tidy wiring on that mounted lamp...is the Deden tracer maxi pro lamp a good lamp?

lol, not got the cables on in that picture, the black patch is where the dimmer/on-off switch goes.

The lamp as a whole is perfect for me, lasts me 7hours of lamping and 400m beam is more than enough, but always get a dimmer. ;)

Edited by hotel2zero
so pretty much it lasts you all night and you can see everything in the field with a good gun...what more can you ask for :L

thats it, will last you all night - dependant on how much time it's on full beam, but a 6 hour night shoot, it's never died on me.(yet)

well worth getting.

On the cz website i see there are alot of different variations of the CZ 452 rifles,

Is it just about personal preference? Or is there unique features?

I would like to have mounted sights, and a SAK moderator fitted to the gun once i have it so does that narrow down the choice of guns?

Thanks In Advance,

Louis123

i got the shorter one the american they are very light, exellent little gun, every thing you see by here plus a gun case and 500 rounds for 400 quid, local gunshop dun me a good deal,

post-25162-1235416090_thumb.jpg

Edited by valley boy
this is my cz its in 17hrm really good rifle shot alot of stuff with it iv had it shortend to 17 inch barrel and iv had a air trigger put in it!

RIFLE £280 BRAND NEW

SHORTENING AND AIR TRIGGER £80

HARRIS BIPOD £90

WILDCAT SILENCER £150

SWAROSKI 8x56 30mm Tube SCOPES AND MOUNTS £800

You'd have thought for £800 they may have made the scope and mounts the same colour!!! :whistling::whistling::whistling::thumbs::thumbs: