Nice munty doe!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my venison nothing like a nice piece of free range meat :thumbs:

Well done lads, nice first retrieve for your mans young bitch.

Bring the Venison my way I'll put another pie together with it ;) .

Or a nice muntjac madrass :drink:

dont know about elucive,can get em with a catty or a stick round here,sick of the tast of them, as for killing does,they do breed all year round,meny times iv seen little fawns bolt from under a bramble patch the snow but saying that they are a pest when working in forestry and coppiceing.they are good eating but its like anything else,you get fed up of it if you have a lot,didnt need much of a dog to take them pre ban once in the open,

Well by me mate there are quite a thew but they are an elucive deer iv have seen them lying under small patches of brambles [bANNED TEXT] under my feet,what size ball barings do you use tennis ball size there skulls are pretty thick,and (pre ban)iout in the open i think they give the dogs a nice course i usaually have the bigger deer pre ban mate :thumbs:

woudld that class as a big one or a small one? it's not all that masive :)

top effort any way

Its a small 1 mate does are alot smaller i have had some nice sized stag the stags have tusks and a small parir of horns there quite fast through cover and they do go like the clappers i think they give the dogs a good course (pre bran)

dont know about elucive,can get em with a catty or a stick round here,sick of the tast of them, as for killing does,they do breed all year round,meny times iv seen little fawns bolt from under a bramble patch the snow but saying that they are a pest when working in forestry and coppiceing.they are good eating but its like anything else,you get fed up of it if you have a lot,didnt need much of a dog to take them pre ban once in the open,

Catty or a Stick? Sobre up mate.

Well by me mate there are quite a thew but they are an elucive deer iv have seen them lying under small patches of brambles [bANNED TEXT] under my feet,what size ball barings do you use tennis ball size there skulls are pretty thick,and (pre ban)iout in the open i think they give the dogs a nice course i usaually have the bigger deer pre ban mate :thumbs:

firure of speach mate,im shit with a catty,they are prolific round here, have been for years,big big kulls going on at the mo though which is shame,not just munties either,all deer are getting it,do you hear them barking like a fox day and night?

I here them more of a night mate i live in the city there are sum on there iv only ever seen them twice iv heard them a thew times that 1 i had was not far from wer i live just a thew mile up the road bit of a long way when you have to walk it cold of had a couple to be fair with ya i aint greedy though mate :thumbs:

Edited by Penda