collectables

I collect hunt lapel badges - buttons got near on a 1000. now started on the foreign ones.also hunting books

Hi mate i allso collect hunt badges and buttons but i am thinking of getting rid of a few is there anything in particular you dont have or are looking for ?

does anyone else collect things like i do ,obviously the english hunt club badges are popular (judgeing by ebay ,which is way to much for me ) but i still look for a reasonable priced item . as we are coming to england in july i have been trying english beers ,resulting in me now collecting beer labels ,especially anything with deer ,fish ,dogs ,beagles that type of stuff .been looking at tin tacker signs from america but the postage to aus is over the top .in general i try to collect stuff from the things that i enjoy the most. so whats your collection, cheers .

go on mate,,just admit it..

you just wish you'd been born english......lol......................

not the wife your talking about there is it lab?

The very 1 mate.........lucky i dust, clean, cook and service her every need....... :whistling:

not the wife your talking about there is it lab?

The very 1 mate.........lucky i dust, clean, cook and service her every need....... :whistling:

make a good wife your self by the sounds of it :laugh::thumbs: