went out today

well ithe day started like this, woke up at 7;00 and was on the phone at half past just to see if my mates were up a ready, anyway we got to the place by about 8 and mad our way to the first warren just a 5 holer done it about a month ago a got 2 out of it, so netted up and put the ferret in was out of all the holes in about 5 mins so moved on to the next, we had never done this 1 befor it was quite big about 20 holer netted up and put 2 ferrets in about 5 mins had past and i saw a bunny put his head out then go back in so i alterd my postion so i was out of sight of the holes and 2 mins later he bolted properley in to the net as soon as my mate got his hands on it another bolted in to a net right by his feet so he had his feet in 2 holes and 2 bunnys in his hands so darted over to lend a hand, so that was the first 2 in the bag then 5 mins late 1 more after the 3 the ferrets were poping the heads up out the holes so picked them up and moved on, got to alittle bank and looked really promising about 60 holes put down all the nets and down went the ferts waited about 5 mins and the ferts worked it fast and keped poping up so we let them work it for about 15 mins and nothing so started to get the nets up we about 30 yrds away was a nother warren with a rabbit staring at me lol so got the rest of the nets up shapish and mover over and in he went so nets went down only 6 nets and within seconds 1 hits the net then 3 mins later another then 1 fliped out of the ne some how and done 1, ferret poped out and we picked up nets and walked to the next set little 5 holer so same again and a nother 3 bunnys, then we walked over the other side to have a look and found a goo set with 10 holes to it nets down ferret in and 6 rabbits in the bag, it was about 12oclock now and i had to do somw work for a familey member so called it a day its our best day for years cheers for reading.

nice 1 lads who was there good morning ferreting .

cheers reece

post-29441-1234892581_thumb.jpg

post-29441-1234892666_thumb.jpg

well ithe day started like this, woke up at 7;00 and was on the phone at half past just to see if my mates were up a ready, anyway we got to the place by about 8 and mad our way to the first warren just a 5 holer done it about a month ago a got 2 out of it, so netted up and put the ferret in was out of all the holes in about 5 mins so moved on to the next, we had never done this 1 befor it was quite big about 20 holer netted up and put 2 ferrets in about 5 mins had past and i saw a bunny put his head out then go back in so i alterd my postion so i was out of sight of the holes and 2 mins later he bolted properley in to the net as soon as my mate got his hands on it another bolted in to a net right by his feet so he had his feet in 2 holes and 2 bunnys in his hands so darted over to lend a hand, so that was the first 2 in the bag then 5 mins late 1 more after the 3 the ferrets were poping the heads up out the holes so picked them up and moved on, got to alittle bank and looked really promising about 60 holes put down all the nets and down went the ferts waited about 5 mins and the ferts worked it fast and keped poping up so we let them work it for about 15 mins and nothing so started to get the nets up we about 30 yrds away was a nother warren with a rabbit staring at me lol so got the rest of the nets up shapish and mover over and in he went so nets went down only 6 nets and within seconds 1 hits the net then 3 mins later another then 1 fliped out of the ne some how and done 1, ferret poped out and we picked up nets and walked to the next set little 5 holer so same again and a nother 3 bunnys, then we walked over the other side to have a look and found a goo set with 10 holes to it nets down ferret in and 6 rabbits in the bag, it was about 12oclock now and i had to do somw work for a familey member so called it a day its our best day for years cheers for reading.

nice 1 lads who was there good morning ferreting .

cheers reece

GOOD DAYS FERRETING BOYS JUST CARNT WAIT FOR WEEKEND :victory: LOL