Well since receiving my reloading gear about a week ago now, I haven't had the chance to use it properly since yesterday and this evening.

And the result is my first batch of 20 rounds :yes: These are test rounds, five rounds each, with different powder weights in each to see what is most accurate.

They are all loaded with a Sierra Blitzking 50gr Ballistic Tip, loaded in front of Hodgdon 4895 powder along with Remington 7 1/2 Small Rifle, Benchrest Primers.

From Left to right, we have five with 20gr powder, 21, 22 and 23 respectively :yes:

P2160902.jpg

And just a few more.....

P2150898.jpg

P2150901.jpg

Looking forward to firing them now.............. :D :D

SS :thumbs:

get ya self on 40grain v max,remmington 7 1/2 benchrest primers,2230 powder and come over to the dark side!!!!!! you'll never look at 50g heads again for any range.. :gunsmilie::whistling::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Believe me, I went in fully intending to buy 40 grainers, but they hadn't any to buy :icon_eek: Unusual for this place.

So I bought some 50 grainers to be getting on with, I'm told it will be next month before they have 40's in as well as other things I wanted. So we'll see :D

get ya self on 40grain v max,remmington 7 1/2 benchrest primers,2230 powder and come over to the dark side!!!!!! you'll never look at 50g heads again for any range.. :gunsmilie::whistling::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Believe me, I went in fully intending to buy 40 grainers, but they hadn't any to buy :icon_eek: Unusual for this place.

So I bought some 50 grainers to be getting on with, I'm told it will be next month before they have 40's in as well as other things I wanted. So we'll see :D

pm me the length of your barrel and twist and i'll send you best start data point.......35grain v max aint to bad but not a patch on the 40's.....will be trying some 40's through my 22-250 when i get a chance to get into the loading room.... :wallbash::icon_redface::whistling:

Trust you :whistling:

.222 and .223...so who knows...but get your acts together lads..I'm waiting for a good round!!! Cheers!!! :hmm:;):whistling::whistling::thumbs::thumbs:

If we go inbetween that would be a .224 bullet weighing 45 grains then :whistling:

.224 will do the trick but they perform differently in the .222 and .223 barrels/twists...anyway, I have just short of 1000, .223 cartridges at the moment so can you speed things up on the .243 and .308 please, which I am a bit short of!! Cheers!! :whistling::whistling::thumbs:

.222 and .223...so who knows...but get your acts together lads..I'm waiting for a good round!!! Cheers!!! :hmm:;):whistling::whistling:

If we go inbetween that would be a .224 bullet weighing 45 grains then :whistling:

I will make him up some Hornet ammo :)

We all know how much he loves the Hornet :D

.222 and .223...so who knows...but get your acts together lads..I'm waiting for a good round!!! Cheers!!! :hmm:;):whistling::thumbs:

.224 will do the trick but they perform differently in the .222 and .223 barrels/twists...anyway, I have just short of 1000, .223 cartridges at the moment so can you speed things up on the .243 and .308 please, which I am a bit short of!! Cheers!! :whistling::whistling::thumbs:

Shame I don't shoot .243 and .308 aint it :D Mr L, pressures on you :tongue2: