Border Terrier Bought off K94V

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesnt matter whether it has blue, purple or pink through its coat, its jet black with no tan markings whatsoever on its face or legs so Its not a full border terrier, I think thats the point people are trying to make ;)

Black Borders, Rottie lurchers, god I love the hunting life, best laugh i have had for ages :clapper: :clapper:

I have seen quite a few borders and whelped a few litters myself, there dark when bon, but you will be able to see the colouring, grizzle, blue and tan etc etc....Must be a x breed

is there any real need for all that ???? myself and the other guy were just saying hi and comparing the pups :angry:

well you call yours patx border others are under the impression theres are borders .they aint..But you jumped on his bandwagon slagging the lad selling up last night ..didnt you ..That lad is going through some personal shite at the minute and its cut the lad up having to sell his dogs

is there any real need for all that ???? myself and the other guy were just saying hi and comparing the pups :angry:

YES THERE IS WAXKERS NEED TO BE EXPOSED

you still got the hump becase i returned your pup though you would of got over it by now :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Black Borders, Rottie lurchers, god I love the hunting life, best laugh i have had for ages :clapper: :clapper:

I have seen quite a few borders and whelped a few litters myself, there dark when bon, but you will be able to see the colouring, grizzle, blue and tan etc etc....Must be a x breed

only on the hunting life ah :clapper: all the best with them...........elmafud :rocker: