Border Terrier Bought off K94V

Who gives a sh!t?

If the pups do as he asks of them when they're old enough I doubt the owners will care much, I know I wouldn't. How do we know that the pups aren't throw backs anyway? I remember a lad on here putting pics up of pups that were out of top notch blacks, yet one of them come out white with black markings.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fookin Hell :icon_eek: I suppose the only person that can answer the question of is or isnt it a pure bred border is Steve himself? Personally I would be disappointed if I was sold a crossed pup without being told first, but saying that the pup is a little cracker and only time will tell if it becomes a good worker personally I have never failed to enter a dog but then again I have only had 5 JRT and everyone was a good un. Come on Steve lets put this to bed and tell the pack that it is a pure border? Hey daleman I think I got a killer pup, Cute but deadly mate :victory:

I cant believe someone can buy a Black Border Terrier, and not think it a little odd :hmm: Some one has been robbed, especially if they paid normal Border Terrier prices.... :thumbdown:

Great if the dog works, but would you not feel a MUG by being mis sold something? I know I would

Edited by reload
Fookin Hell :icon_eek: I suppose the only person that can answer the question of is or isnt it a pure bred border is Steve himself? Personally I would be disappointed if I was sold a crossed pup without being told first ...

But will you care if you can dig to it every time you take it out?

yes i would care,i want them to be bushing dogs not digging dogs
Fookin Hell :icon_eek: I suppose the only person that can answer the question of is or isnt it a pure bred border is Steve himself? Personally I would be disappointed if I was sold a crossed pup without being told first ...

But will you care if you can dig to it every time you take it out?

yes i would care,i want them to be bushing dogs not digging dogs

OK then smarty pants, would you care if they're X's if they make top notch bushing dogs?

I cant believe someone can buy a Black Border Terrier, and not think it a little odd :hmm: Some one has been robbed, especially if they paid normal Border Terrier prices.... :thumbdown:

Great if the dog works, but would you not feel a MUG by being mis sold something? I know I would

I agree with what you say, did the lad have any papers with the dogs? There would be no throw backs in the Border breed if they were pedigree's - there must be Patt in there somewhere.

I can't understand this site, people always kicking about the price of Border pups! I would like to know the price he paid for his pups, it would be a shame if the lad was seen off. And later will he breed the dog and sell the pups as Border Terriers?

im terribly sorry i thought this was an earth dog AND working terrier section and whether they will be bushing or digging they will still be WORKING TERRIERS .so i do beg your pardon if you hold the right to reserve this section for digging dogs only.at the end f the day me and the other guy who bought the sister were just have a friendly chat about the pups.as for getting together and discussing your dick its a nice offer but i think i'll wait till something better comes along

im terribly sorry i thought this was an earth dog AND working terrier section and whether they will be bushing or digging they will still be WORKING TERRIERS .so i do beg your pardon if you hold the right to reserve this section for digging dogs only.at the end f the day me and the other guy who bought the sister were just have a friendly chat about the pups.as for getting together and discussing your dick its a nice offer but i think i'll wait till something better comes along

WELL WHY MAKE THE PUPS OUT TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT ,SAME MAN SLAGGING SOMEONE ELSE OF ON HERE THE OTHER NIGHT FOR SELLING HIS DOG WHICH I BELIEVE IS DUE TO PERSONAL PROBLEMS ,HOW MANY DOGS HAS HE SOLD THIS YEAR ?

AFTER ALL HE STATES THAT HE BREEDS FOR HIMSELF WHICH IS NOT TRUE .SAY WHAT YOU WANT THE MAN IS A LIAR AND A WRONG ONE AND A PEDDLAR AND THATS A FACT .

why is anyone making the pups out to be something they are not ???? they will still be working dogs.i have no idea how many dogs he has sold in the past and to be honest im not really that bothered,im chuffed to bits with the pups and my husband bought them for me to go bushing with,your opininon of steve is your opinon,i have found him to be a nice guy who looks after his dogs well and brings them up in a good environment.

:blink: I seem to have a habit of starting hot topics the last one I posted regarded plummer terriers :wallbash: to be honest I used to race pigeons and got out of that game because of all the aggro and back stabbing now I aint saying there is something wrong about saying what you want that is your right but can we please get the facts concerning the breeding of the pup I bought off Steve first and then we can have a proper debate but please come on guys enough of all the shitty remarks to each other. Has you can tell I am new to the site but not to the hunting scene I have had terriers and ferrets all my life and hunted rats and mink for most of it has well, dont do much digging myself even though the times I do go my terriers do go to ground but the way the hunting scene is going at the minute I fear for the future of our sport and sometimes we can be are our own worst enemies.

Fordi

:blink: I seem to have a habit of starting hot topics the last one I posted regarded plummer terriers :wallbash: to be honest I used to race pigeons and got out of that game because of all the aggro and back stabbing now I aint saying there is something wrong about saying what you want that is your right but can we please get the facts concerning the breeding of the pup I bought off Steve first and then we can have a proper debate but please come on guys enough of all the shitty remarks to each other. Has you can tell I am new to the site but not to the hunting scene I have had terriers and ferrets all my life and hunted rats and mink for most of it has well, dont do much digging myself even though the times I do go my terriers do go to ground but the way the hunting scene is going at the minute I fear for the future of our sport and sometimes we can be are our own worst enemies.

Fordi

this man is right