old type russell with the turned legs

i was just wondering is anyone still diging to the old type russells the smooth coat ones with the turned in front legs i really like these type but rarely see a working one it would be intresting to see is anyone still usein them
A MATE OF MINE HAS A DOG LIKE THAT,I CANT SAY GOOD ENOUGH ABOUT HIM ,ABOUT 5OR 6 NOW AND STILL A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH IN HOLES,HE GOT A GOOD WEE BITCH THERE AND IS GOIN TO MATE THEM :clapper:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago the queen anne type were the only ones you used to see about the streets, then the lakie type/parsons became popular.

why are they called queen annes type.???

they were named after Queen Anne type legs on furniture from yesteryear :thumbs:

Years ago the queen anne type were the only ones you used to see about the streets, then the lakie type/parsons became popular.

they were named after Queen Anne type legs on furniture from yesteryear :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Here's my little one:

post-8371-1235294086_thumb.jpg

She's 12 inch to the shoulder. She's been to ground, but she hasn't found yet. Hopefully she'll get started next year, she'll be two by then.

If she's any good after a few seasons, I'll put my mate's little 'Queen Anne' type over her. He's the same age, & he's game as f**k.

Looks like an ebt x jack :thumbs:

Looks like a worker though? 9 year old and going well. Working EBT added in the 70's and 80's and line bred since. All those bitches have EBT in them and the hairy one sealyham type blood. But they're all workers. :thumbs:

Bryan

I have seen this type out my way. Very good wee dogs. :thumbs:

Edited by cúagusgiorraí

first class lad. not too many replied.

Like a old Glen with bowed legs..........