was out today for a fox, so we went and seen the farmer to let himknow we d beat the holes at the back incase he wondered with the car, anyhow walked to the first set of holes and my young black dog shot to ground and started baying for a couple of secs then silence my pals bitch shot in another hole before we could grab her after a min we heard all the growling an hissing and realised they were at ground on a cat this haapened to me a couple of weeks ago but the cat bolted unfortunately for this one my dog made contact and it wasnt getting away my pals bitch came out but he stayed an was thinkin [bANNED TEXT] state will he be in with that bein able to strike him so we got a mark of three foot dug down to him an the cat stone dead took a couple of pics to back my story but dont rreckon ad get away with them on here

just learn to speak english or even better still write sum and i,ll buy you a new cat :whistling::tongue2:

was out today for a fox, so we went and seen the farmer to let himknow we d beat the holes at the back incase he wondered with the car, anyhow walked to the first set of holes and my young black dog shot to ground and started baying for a couple of secs then silence my pals bitch shot in another hole before we could grab her after a min we heard all the growling an hissing and realised they were at ground on a cat this haapened to me a couple of weeks ago but the cat bolted unfortunately for this one my dog made contact and it wasnt getting away my pals bitch came out but he stayed an was thinkin [bANNED TEXT] state will he be in with that bein able to strike him so we got a mark of three foot dug down to him an the cat stone dead took a couple of pics to back my story but dont rreckon ad get away with them on here

just learn to speak english or even better still write sum and i,ll buy you a new cat :whistling::tongue2:

why even comment when you have nothing proper to say some guys are w**nks

I,m more worried that you,ve got two terriers running loose round earths by the sound of it, one dog at a time is the way bud

Guest Countryboyo
Theres loads of feral cats in my local forrest. terrier has played a small part in thinning the herd, twice and he didnt take any stick off them realy ...

Are you sure?

Ya there is loads of them there. hes only got two. they were out in open field becide forrest.

Theres loads of feral cats in my local forrest. terrier has played a small part in thinning the herd, twice and he didnt take any stick off them realy ...

Are you sure?

Ya there is loads of them there. hes only got two. they were out in open field becide forrest.

What terrier is it that been used to thin the herd without taking much stick mate?

**edited to say**

In fact, I don't even want to know mate.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

Are you sure?

What terrier is it that been used to thin the herd without taking much stick mate?

**edited to say**

I dug one last week with a hard dog and he got got plenty of stick

Are you sure?

**edited to say**

I dug one last week with a hard dog and he got got plenty of stick

Everyone who I've spoke to about Ferrel cats have said they hand out plenty of stick mate. Tough and rapid with the claws and teeth.

I,m more worried that you,ve got two terriers running loose round earths by the sound of it, one dog at a time is the way bud

we work our dogs mate not lead them to holes they find for there selfs fair enuf the two shot to ground not like it could be helped but it does happen you dont have to worry bout me mate nor the dogs we re all doin just fine