Gday guys

any of you seen the movie Wolf Creek?

theres a few things in it that i noticed, the number one thing is

at the beginning of the movie, they show sunrise beign over the ocean... in western australia that is not true lol, it Sets on this side of the country haha

Head on a stick ;)

lol that was the best part about that film

Winner!!!

some ppl loved it here, some ppl hated it with a passion, i think they squashed too much into the movie, left far too many gaps, but then they dont know what really happened and maybe that is what they were trying to portray inthe movie??? eg lot of unanswered questions

DISTURBED REMMEMBER HOW I SAID WE WERE COMMING OVER AT THE END OF THE YEAR , WELL ME AND THE MRS WATCHED IT THE OTHER NIGHT, SCARED HER SILLY SIAD WERE NOT GOING NOW :D

SHE GOT THAT SCARED SHE SPENT THE HOLE OF THE NEXT DAY RESEARCHING THE FILM ON THE NET, AND FOUND THAT IT SEAMED TO BE A NUMBER OF DIFFRENT STORIES ROLLED IN TO ONE.

ALSO THE THING THAT GOT ME WAS IF THEY FOUND KNOW EVIDENCE OR BODIES LIKE IT SAID AT THE END, HOW DO THE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

WERE STILL COMING IF I CAN SAVE ENOUGH, BUT SHE SAID I GOT TO GET A BIG KNIFE OR A GUN WHEN WE GET THERE :D

Love these sort of films which are based on actual events, watched Hoboken Hollow the other day, thats another one which makes you wonder, plenty of good stuff in that......... :sick: :ph34r: :whistle:

Guest baldie

Me and the wife went to watch it, got up and left, 3/4s of the way through it. That film was fecking sick, and if thats entertainment these days, f**k it, i,d rather go to a pool party at barrymores. :sick:

lol tomo, u be right mate, ur not going up there to the great outback, ur coming to perth and other citys. Having said that i did read once that perth has the highest major crime rate per head in australia, but in alll seriousness ur pretty safe over here, most ppl are willing to help you if you are not trying to sell them something haha

the movie was pretty raw, i'll give u that baldie, for a movie it was shit, but for an australian movie it was pretty good IMO

the whole movies as you said is speculation, who knows what happened, that guy that survived didnt know what happened

Me and the wife went to watch it, got up and left, 3/4s of the way through it. That film was fecking sick, and if thats entertainment these days, f**k it, i,d rather go to a pool party at barrymores. :sick:

if you think thats bad go and watch hostel (by tarentino) my missus lasted half an hour before she whent all clammy and had to leave the cinema :D:D:D ...................