truth the whole truth and nothing but

Just for a laugh im starting this and hopefully others will be better at it, so here goes,

• 1,THESE DOGS ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED, means not stock brocken, will whack the first sheep it sees

• 2, HUGE PREY DRIVE means must be worked off a slip, but dont expect to get it back anytime soon once its off, the fecker will just ignore you and head off in a straight line

• RABBITING DOG , means not good enough to catch anything else

• 4HAS TAKEN FOX/ DEER DOUBLED UP,means cocked,so getting shot

• 5,DEERHOUNDX means big rough haired dog of unknown parentage

• 6,BEDDYX ,means any small rough haired dog of unknown parentage

[*]7, UNSPOILED DOG READY FOR RABBITS, means 4 year old ,useless article, looking for a newbie to pass it on to.

[*]8,ANY TRIAL GIVEN, means, the dog will have just picked up an injury and cant go when you turn up, or if on the rare chance you do get to see it, it will be running with an injury, and they will swear blind it has never ran like that before

Guest EWOK

I know you guys are speaking English but we here in the south of the USA speak a different version, anyway I think I got the jest of the topic and it reminded me of an old man here, that is dead now, that keep, sold and traded alot of hounds. He sold dogs mainly to city folks who didn't really know much about grading or pricing dogs. Once he had a perspective buyer riding with him while the hounds were running, one dog was really telling the news on the deer,(barking almost every breath). Mr. Ralph said "listen, just listen, that's the John dogs that you saw earlier. Have you ever heard such pretty voice, bet he's looking at that deer(running so fast that he is real close and pushing the deer hard). Now that's a $1000 deer hound if there ever was one!" Well the buyer says that he had a deal and would buy the dog. Well the well spoken dog was moving away from them so Mr. Ralph cranked the truck and took off to get closer when he ran right over the old John dog that was asleep under the truck. I hunted with, traded with, but never bought a hound from Mr. Ralph.

I know you guys are speaking English but we here in the south of the USA speak a different version, anyway I think I got the jest of the topic and it reminded me of an old man here, that is dead now, that keep, sold and traded alot of hounds. He sold dogs mainly to city folks who didn't really know much about grading or pricing dogs. Once he had a perspective buyer riding with him while the hounds were running, one dog was really telling the news on the deer,(barking almost every breath). Mr. Ralph said "listen, just listen, that's the John dogs that you saw earlier. Have you ever heard such pretty voice, bet he's looking at that deer(running so fast that he is real close and pushing the deer hard). Now that's a $1000 deer hound if there ever was one!" Well the buyer says that he had a deal and would buy the dog. Well the well spoken dog was moving away from them so Mr. Ralph cranked the truck and took off to get closer when he ran right over the old John dog that was asleep under the truck. I hunted with, traded with, but never bought a hound from Mr. Ralph.

Theres plenty of them characters in all walks of life mate, its hard finding 100% genuine people... :(:laugh:

are you sure we speak the same language :wacko: