COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to davyt63 on winning the competition. He showed great sportsmanship throughout the competition and played by the rules. He took some great pictures and gave great write ups. He also has shown that it takes patience and determination to get the big numbers as is clearly shown in his last post. Overall this competition was a success and thanks to everyone that has taken part. There will be a months break until the next comp which will commence may 1st. Thanks all and congrats again davy.

hi every one

:shok::yahoo:

would just like to say { in my OSCAR winning voice }

i would like to THANK my family for the support they show me especially my parents, :cry:

THANK YOU to AIR ARMS :notworthy: & WEIHRAUCH :notworthy: for making it possible for me to shoot the quarry humanely with there accurate air rifles, :thumbs:THANKS to the weather for not been to harsh & THANKS for the sun on my back to keep me warm,THANKS to the wind because with out you i would of bagged more :wallbash:

THANKS to AA DIABOLO FEILD .22 & ACCU PELL .177 for your support & accuracy :clapper:

THANKS to my deben tracer max for being there for me when needed :victory: ,THANKS to my local gun shop for there support :clapper:

THANKS to THL :notworthy::notworthy: for giving me this opportunity to to share this with you all

:shout: I DIDNT WIN THIS WE ALL DID, I DID FOR US!!! :cry: :blush:

I would like to THANK my photographer PHOTOBUCKET for putting up pics for me . :clapper:

but most of all i would like to THANK myself :big_boss: for the determination & courage i showed in the line of vermin action & to get up early and get out in the field before the sun was up. :clapper::clapper:

HAPPY HUNTING

FROM

:big_boss:

Top man Davey :victory:. Good Honest shooting mate :notworthy:......

I'm sure a competition like this could catch on big style if there was a decent engraved cup up for grabs or some sort of prize to make it worthwhile too :yes: ......

atb

Jasp

i am going to thank everybody who also put effort into this competion and put up a picture or many pictures including:

jeppi

davyt63 (of course!)

The Caretaker

celticwar

shooter08

buzzys410

aaronpigeonplucker(me!)

pointer

these are all the pepole who put in a picture

i would also like us to all thank countryboyo for starting this inovative competion!

Guest Countryboyo

If anyone is willing to donate prizes to the next competition it will be appreciated also If any new members are interested in taking part next time let us know.

hi every one

as :big_boss: winner of the last comp i would like to donate this hunting tool

its in a leather sleeve

ABCD0001-5.jpg

and inside the handle

is a needle and thread and safety pin,fishing line & float,matches & strike, a sharpening stone in the sleeve,and in the cap a compass.

ABCD0006.jpg

Haven't used this since i bought it for my son,its a bit like Rambo's knife lol, the blade is stainless steel & 5 1/2 inches long overall its 9 3/4 inches long. it has a serrated edge for sawing wood also ,not to sure about the law regarding sending through the post

so any comment appreciated.

please let me know if you think this is a suitable prise,or i have some DVDs i bought at the AAOC HFT week end and i may be able to copy them,any tips on how is appreciated. i have watched [ 24 HOUR RABBIT RAID } shooter Fred carter & { HUNTERS SECERETS } by john darling i have 10 in all but haven't watched them all , and these two are good .

so let me know what ya lot tink ok

regards

davy