hunting boots!

I got a pair of these bootsfrom UK covers a couple of months ago.

They are waterproof and insulated, really light to wear and provide great support. I use them when shooting as we have a beat one stand one set up at my pheasant shooting syndicate. We beat over some very wet and rough ground. I've found them excellent and recomended them to another guy at the shoot who also raves about them.

The Service from UK Cocers was excellent also:-one of the few times I've actually emailed a company to congtaulate them on their performance. I ordered them on-line on a Tuesday night about 9:00 PM and had the boots delivered on the Thursday of the same week.

GREAT VALUE, GREAT BOOTS AND GREAT SERVICE.

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/shopscr3080.html

Hard wearing, comfy, waterproof boots. Even Grade 2 boots have hardly any wear on them!

I've only had two pairs so far in about 7 years and my current pair for the last two years and wear them all the time for everything, from work, to shooting, even to the pub. I've only ever waterproofed the 'new' pair twice.

shoes1.jpg

shoes2.jpg

shoes5.jpg

shoes3.jpg

shoes4.jpg

I just can't find a better boot for the money. Well worth £20-£30 (grade 2's occasionally come up for £9.99 on this site)

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Luke.

I've just talen delivery of a pair of Meindl Dovre Extremes after spending ages trying on all sorts of different boots (le Chameau, Altberg etc). I can't reccomend them highly enough.. they are extremely comfortable out of the box and so far have kept me toasty warm and dry.

Gez

• 2 weeks later...