was up early tismorning went out on my own walked a few ditchs tryed an earth i dug last year looked well ran and luchers were marking terrier was bounceing on the lead so i blocked most of the holes put in my russel dog and he was on stright away dug down got the job done happy the way his comeing along.meet up with a few of the lads around dinner time and tryed an earth which a vixen bolted from and went to the cover and the dog found her again in an earth was a handy one only 0.5 i dug it with my little black dog when the dig was done i handed my black dog over to the young lad who has been diging with me for two seasons i thought it fair that his frist terrer be a good one hope he keeps going for him.

your a very busy man, well done, i bet your pal was over the moon with you, thats a true freind,

he was happy alrite.his been comeing with me the last two seasons and never let me down like some c**ts would and a good lad to dig so i would like to get him off to a good start with a working terrier.thought it only right

Guest Countryboyo

That was fair sound of you mo chara, Hes lucky to have a sound lad like you to take him out and get him going with a dog. Thats what Its all about. Im sure he will respect your gift and work the dog well.