seen wee bud working great digging dog looks like the rats are to fast for him scotty thats most ive seen him bit

hows it going john hows thay young terriers comeing on am going to get wee paddy out hes keen to go but he is alot smaller than bud

out last week got a dig with the wee red bitch .dug pleanty with its brother bob think he is going to be a handy dog he was in for three hours the other week there it was a nightmare of a dig

[bANNED TEXT] scotty you had paddy out yet?a had a good dig to jake the other day he s gonae be decent a reckon howd he get on that day yous were rattin?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winkle and Leveller.......what a pair of gay queens you are :clapper::clapper:

Winky was looking to put his Plummer/Russel hybrids out to stud, but they belong to his brother and so he wasnt allowed..........so Levs, you did all that stump sucking for nothing :clapper::D

Any way, my choccys are £500 :D:laugh:

i have seen both dogs work and also have a dog here just now out of the bitches 1st litter and i cant falt him in any way the bitch is very good at her job and will have done more work than some dogs on here . and the father he is one of the best dogs i have ever seen working he is 100% on every thing he does . if i had the room here i wood def be taken a pup from this breeding cos it is top knotch

seen wee bud working great digging dog looks like the rats are to fast for him scotty thats most ive seen him bit

hows it going john hows thay young terriers comeing on am going to get wee paddy out hes keen to go but he is alot smaller than bud

out last week got a dig with the wee red bitch .dug pleanty with its brother bob think he is going to be a handy dog he was in for three hours the other week there it was a nightmare of a dig

[bANNED TEXT] scotty you had paddy out yet?a had a good dig to jake the other day he s gonae be decent a reckon howd he get on that day yous were rattin?

hows it going john wee paddy is comeing on good if he turns out like his dad a will be more than happy

a can assure e.mc i have seen bud9,s dog work and there 100percent mate and dug too them and been in the company and so is other many lads on this site and they,ll tell you about dogs...cheers sub :victory::victory::thumbs:

:yes::yes:

I suppose everyone has different standards in what they

want from a proper earthdog.

so what do you call a proper earth dog then mate a take your another numpty thats wanting to see a terrier with a smashed face all the time and what standerds are your terriers if you have got any and if you have could you take your terrier out every day diggin or would you call the terrier a jacker becouse its not geting stuck into whatevers in the set

I suppose everyone has different standards in what they

want from a proper earthdog.

so what do you call a proper earth dog then mate a take your another numpty thats wanting to see a terrier with a smashed face all the time and what standerds are your terriers if you have got any and if you have could you take your terrier out every day diggin or would you call the terrier a jacker becouse its not geting stuck into whatevers in the set

:clapper: Yeah I'm a numpty. :clapper:

Jus read through you thread scotty lol jake isnt that bad you know he takes stick but you only gota dig once to him, Turnin into a decent wee worker jus started on the red but he s smashin them lol

a was not saying he was a bad worker john a just thought he was too hard for me thats how a had to sell him he would be a great fox dog a said that from day one just a bit on the brave side for me

a can assure e.mc i have seen bud9,s dog work and there 100percent mate and dug too them and been in the company and so is other many lads on this site and they,ll tell you about dogs...cheers sub :victory::victory::thumbs:

hows it going sub a hope this weather picks up for the weekend if your still poping down

hows it going sub thats me not long home another good day the day we got 6 the day the wee dog is shatard the nite

hows it going sub thats me not long home another good day the day we got 6 the day the wee dog is shatard the nite

Heard its moving with them down there mate 6 is a good day,...How many digs was that?