alright bud9 got your text to late the day to come out looks like i missed a good day then if your not doing out on friday ill give you a ring and come round to the house for some banter

it was a good day the wee dogs had thare work cut out but its all worth it wee bud is stiff the nite

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a can assure e.mc i have seen bud9,s dog work and there 100percent mate and dug too them and been in the company and so is other many lads on this site and they,ll tell you about dogs...cheers sub :victory::victory::thumbs:

hows it going sub thats me not long home another good day the day we got 6 the day the wee dog is shatard the nite

Heard its moving with them down there mate 6 is a good day,...How many digs was that?

2 in the 1st, and 4 in the 2nd, day?? try 2 and a half hours!lol

a can assure e.mc i have seen bud9,s dog work and there 100percent mate and dug too them and been in the company and so is other many lads on this site and they,ll tell you about dogs...cheers sub :victory::victory::thumbs:

hows it going sub thats me not long home another good day the day we got 6 the day the wee dog is shatard the nite

Heard its moving with them down there mate 6 is a good day,...How many digs was that?

it was good couple of hours ross what are you doing at the weekend sub and his mate are poping down if you want to come am going to take paddy

it was good couple of hours ross what are you doing at the weekend sub and his mate are poping down if you want to come am going to take paddy

most of it spent at that second sett aswell, might fire down mate see how i feel, thats me just eating my tea now, fecking starving, pups knackered lying in front of fire,

most of it spent at that second sett aswell, might fire down mate see how i feel, thats me just eating my tea now, fecking starving, pups knackered lying in front of fire,

av just fed the dogs a went down to see bounty she is suffering thy nite thats the hardest she has worked she is not to bad a like wee barra hes a belter of a size wul is going to use him a spoke to him when a was down a will get a bitch pup off that litter

av just fed the dogs a went down to see bounty she is suffering thy nite thats the hardest she has worked she is not to bad a like wee barra hes a belter of a size wul is going to use him a spoke to him when a was down a will get a bitch pup off that litter

aye he's a nice size, he'll be feeling sorry for himself for a week or two, like a bloody teabag! he said he'd probably take a bitch out the litter aswell if he lines her, poor bounty done well today though, wull should be proud as punch.

aye he's a nice size, he'll be feeling sorry for himself for a week or two, like a bloody teabag! he said he'd probably take a bitch out the litter aswell if he lines her, poor bounty done well today though, wull should be proud as punch.

hes happy with her would be she done well

hows it going lukey thares a good few mate