Mug for sale

Guest Chip

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else,i think in total ive sold about 30 mugs lots said they were buying them took my address and details and was the last i heard of it,there you go.

thanks to the few that did.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=220359611101

30, chip your joking, thought more would have gone to be honest, come on peeps its a good cause :clapper: welldone for trying

Hopeing some of you will be interested in buying this mug, £1.50 from each will go to a lad who has cancer his names terry hes been a good freind to me for around 25 years and has been in and out of the leicester royal for over a year hes had the chemo and recently a bone marrow transplant...

its early days but hopefully its behind him,

its not a great deal of money but combined with other items i have coming and other mugs (different logos) in the next few days,be nice to give him something.

if interested please use pestcontroller@talktalk.net for paypal.

mugs £4.95 and £1.64 postage,1st class is 1.94 this is to the penny, calculated by weight when packaged at the post office thanks.

P10100061.jpg

also some prints pm for details

bordersebaypic.jpg

EBAYRUSSELS.jpg

Pic1674098025.jpg

il defenilty take one how do i pay

just bought one on ebay ,would have prefered lurchers but its for a good cause so thats ok . but come on guys only 30 sold ,whats the matter with you get ordering your mugs now . if anybody without paypal wants one give me the money upfront and i will order it for you .

Hopeing some of you will be interested in buying this mug, £1.50 from each will go to a lad who has cancer his names terry hes been a good freind to me for around 25 years and has been in and out of the leicester royal for over a year hes had the chemo and recently a bone marrow transplant...

its early days but hopefully its behind him,

its not a great deal of money but combined with other items i have coming and other mugs (different logos) in the next few days,be nice to give him something.

if interested please use pestcontroller@talktalk.net for paypal.

mugs £4.95 and £1.64 postage,1st class is 1.94 this is to the penny, calculated by weight when packaged at the post office thanks.

P10100061.jpg

also some prints pm for details

bordersebaypic.jpg

EBAYRUSSELS.jpg

Pic1674098025.jpg

how much are pic mate