im a travilling man" stoping in cambrige and want to know how many travillers are on the hunting life ??

The only good gypo, is a dead gypo. Had one too many things nicked by the buggers since I was born. I dont care if its a sweeping generalization, but I also dont care what the gypsys think. And also, I heard there was a gypsy on this site that thinks he has the best bushing dogs in the country :haha: I cant remember who though... :hmm: whoever it was, was a total joke
i wish you all the "bad luck" in the world..!!......nothing will go right for you from now on...? and i hope every think you love dies..!

remember me..?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only good gypo, is a dead gypo.

You didn't strike me as being a total c--t. Maybe you should watch what company you keep and better still what you say. You won't make many friends with coments like that dear boy.

I dont mind, i never wanted to be friends with a gypo. I have no problem with the old travellers (big caravans and that) but these modern day thieves are always round our house asking for stuff, and if we say no, they help themselves anyway. caught em once in our scrap heap already this year

i think you have been listening to much to your parents , like i said you get good and bad in all.

The only good gypo, is a dead gypo. Had one too many things nicked by the buggers since I was born. I dont care if its a sweeping generalization, but I also dont care what the gypsys think. And also, I heard there was a gypsy on this site that thinks he has the best bushing dogs in the country :haha: I cant remember who though... :hmm: whoever it was, was a total joke

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: Your a total fuckwit young fellah and should be banned from this site!

he is just showing his age, but yeah i think he has let himself down on this one .

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: Your a total fuckwit young fellah and should be banned from this site!

he is just showing his age, but yeah i think he has let himself down on this one .

spot on their butty

I'll be interested in the mods response to this one!

IM A TRAVALLER IN KENT BUSHY. THE PEOPLE WITH ALL THESE INSULTS ARE JUST IGNRENT AND I BET THERE,V NEVER MET PROPER TRAVALLERS
at last... :bye: fair play to you" ya the only person proud enough to say what you are"...........proper romany people :signthankspin:
There's a few travellers on here.

I don't like the way that travellers get the blame for everything. I can only speak from experience with the static Romany people that I know from sites around here, but for the most part, they work harder than a lot of folk, and are no trouble.

Of course you get the odd couple of bad eggs, but for every dodgy traveller round here, there's 10 dodgy little turds who rob, steal & set fire to things, just for the hell of it.

you forgot to mention those that give info to authorities as well :yes: for the hell of it.

:clapper:

You are a prize prick mate, fair play!

Since when did the members on here count as authorities? :laugh:

I had a disagreement with you in which I said I thought you were a deleted member.

I've tried to be the bigger man in all this and said I was in the wrong, (even though I don't think I was) just to stop the endless sniping posts that you're leaving after my comments.

This was your reply:

cant sorry i have never played ball ,when iv been rubbed up the wrong way ,for no reason what so ever.

This is a taken from a thread you started:

Like i said in the pup to jump thread if i was wrong about GILES using the name WOOLYBACK RIDER to have a go at me ,i would apologise to him for saying what i did about posibly ill treating his dogs ,well i found out who WOOLY is so GILES i APOLOGISE i was wrong.[when im wrong i admit it ,threats i can deal with]

.....and here's the thread: http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...amp;qpid=793175

So you're man enough to make an apology, but not man enough to accept one from someone who might have made exactly the same one as you?

You're a hypocrite mate, and not much of a man if that's the case. It takes just a big a man to accept an apology as it does to make one, so you don't look much of a man, and the evidence is here for all to see.

Anyone can see with a quick look through your posts, that you've nothing to contribute to this site apart from arguments, and this is absolutely the last one you're going to get from me.

I'll be living up to the 'grass' label that you've seen fit to give me in future, as from now on, every snide comment you make after one of mine, that f**ks up somones thread, will have the 'report' button hit.

YIS

You are a proper nob ed and only use this site to cause shit and slag people off I hope you get kicked right f*****g off this site you imature little prick. My family are all travellers on both sides but some decided to settle down bushy and I am more than proud of my back ground and have never robbed a thing and am even a security guard its not us travelling folk you need to watch out for guys its all these little chavey b*****ds. :thumbs-up:

Will i dont think your a bad lad , but you have to be young and foolish to become old & wise , we all say stuff like this in our youth , so learn from it , to wish anyone dead is not a nice thing to do & i am sure you will realise this when you read the replys tomorrow

Will i dont think your a bad lad , but you have to be young and foolish to become old & wise , we all say stuff like this in our youth , so learn from it , to wish anyone dead is not a nice thing to do & i am sure you will realise this when you read the replys tomorrow

LIKE I SAID IGRENTS

LIKE I SAID IGRENTS

No just a self opinionated youth the place is heaving with them :laugh: , he isnt a bad lad just dosent know when to button it

Guest mickyrichardson

There is good and bad lads in this world we live in and they all aint travellers there is good and bad no matter where you go just look at the state of the smack heads you see pinching whatever they can get there hands on for there next hit its a sorry little world but its life and it aint gonna change

Guest night time my time

i spent over 20 years on the road,horses wagons and running dogs, i been robbed by gorgers dids an smackheads,got most of em back so far,list is still on going though,good and bad in all, ;)