what a day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

after two weeks i ve been once again in austria to work my dog, checked several earth. when we hit this spot nobody expected badgers. huge set the dog was workin badger for 5 hours approx. dig 4 graves 2 where more than 3m deep. when i hit the dog, he was holding a bagder. then my friend wanna try his young patt bitch just to go throu,she was punished by another badger. i decided to try my dog s dauther, she fought and bay for more than hour, until we reach her and dispatched second badger.

total score 24 foxes 2 martins 5 badgers

my score Akela 1 badger

Aja 1 badger

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

I was invited by my good friend to one of the biggest pest control in this Area. we met in the morning on meeting point with Chris oter lads and terriermen and of course with organizator. they split us in small teams which got their own area to check. It was sunny day with just -15 degrees. what to add. just have a look on pics.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Now thats a hawl !!!! :notworthy::notworthy:

after two weeks i ve been once again in austria to work my dog, checked several earth. when we hit this spot nobody expected badgers. huge set the dog was workin badger for 5 hours approx. dig 4 graves 2 where more than 3m deep. when i hit the dog, he was holding a bagder. then my friend wanna try his young patt bitch just to go throu,she was punished by another badger. i decided to try my dog s dauther, she fought and bay for more than hour, until we reach her and dispatched second badger.

total score 24 foxes 2 martins 5 badgers

my score Akela 1 badger

Aja 1 badger

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

Cracking looking dogs and picts mate !!!!

Not seen anything tlike that in a long long while !! :whistling::whistling:

atb anythingoes :thumbs: