barrel cut down to 275mm(11") and screw cut

theoben evolution silencer fitted

full V mach kit fitted and all internals highly polished

trigger stripped and sears polished

custom cs500 walnut stock fitted.

Bloody Hell,

Thats Looks Cracking To What It Used To Mate,

Well Done :thumbs:

cheers mate,to be fair though,the only original,unmodified parts are the cylinder and the piston!and even both of those are polished to death inside! :D

Just a heads up mate about oiling the stock, M&S are doin 250ml of walnut oil for £1.50 and it works a treat on my RWS excalibre and a damn sight cheaper than the bottle i got from the gunshop as well.

doing it with ccl stock conditioning oil mate.got it cheap off "that" airgun sight. :thumbs:

Lookin good mate.....How do you find the 95 ....obviously you like the gun but do you use it a lot.....Iam just curious i got a 95 also but dont use it as much as i should do......i got the stock changed also ...i would put a photo up but just sussin out how to do it ... Davy

Lookin good mate.....How do you find the 95 ....obviously you like the gun but do you use it a lot.....Iam just curious i got a 95 also but dont use it as much as i should do......i got the stock changed also ...i would put a photo up but just sussin out how to do it ... Davy

love the 95 mate. bought this to use as a rough gun but fell in love! people say they're as good as the 80 but too light. i disagree,i think the weight of these is just right! :thumbs: