dig to reggie

went for a walk on some local spots and drop on a nice 3.6 dig :icon_eek: we left the terrier for ahour before we starting to dig, we got 0.8 away of the dog and it move, :realmad: one of the mate went to the hole to see if he could see the terrier and he come face to face with a nice big dog fox the fox went back down the earth and the terrier show its face at the hole so we lifted the terrier and waiting for a bolt, we waited about 15 min and no sign of the fox so we but the terrier back in and got a mark at 4.2 so we waited for the terrier to show is face and lifted the dog again and back filled, that was one lucky fox the terrier was down the earth for 5 hours, we was very unlucky

post-13441-1231366173_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did the terrier keep showing mate.does it normally work like that?

first time the dog showed is face he was down for 4 hours the second time he must of though the fox bolter

Edited by wood1
went for a walk on some local spots and drop on a nice 3.6 dig :icon_eek: we left the terrier for ahour before we starting to dig, we got 0.8 away of the dog and it move, :realmad: one of the mate went to the hole to see if he could see the terrier and he come face to face with a nice big dog fox the fox went back down the earth and the terrier show its face at the hole so we lifted the terrier and waiting for a bolt, we waited about 15 min and no sign of the fox so we but the terrier back in and got a mark at 4.2 so we waited for the terrier to show is face and lifted the dog again and back filled, that was one lucky fox the terrier was down the earth for 5 hours, we was very unlucky

can i be that pal who stuck his head in that hole :whistling: and by the way lads this was far from any puppy earth at the end of the day if you got every thing you went out for you would have to have a world beater and i think we all know theres not to many ov them about i did one last week 3.4 meters by the time we got to it it was alot closer to 4.0 meters and yes we got it but that fcuker tonite was just running a mok like ive said far from any type ov puppy earth well done cheif i would be happy with the little dog he did nothing wrong abit more fittnes would probley do the world ov good :clapper:

Have u any idea why it was one lucky fox!

why did the terrier keep showing mate.does it normally work like that?

Did the dog have an off day?? Should've been able to hold a fox from what you've said about the dog mate...

i,ll tell you why it,s a lucky because it nealy got fed to 26" bull cross so there for it,s lucky would you not say

and as far as dose it normally work like that go if you only new what graft that little dog has done in the past few weeks probley more than most would see in 3 months

so like ive said woody the little dog did the biss it just was,nt his day :clapper: