Kill It,Cook It,Eat It

Mat

On wednesday night on BBC3 at 10pm they are doing a program about killing,cooking and eating wild rabbits. I have just watched the one tonight about ducks. Some of the people on the program wher right wimps. But just thort i would let you lads and lasses no. And we can see what all happens :yes:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fat poof and the blonde bint really got up my nose last night. I also felt like slapping the other twunt at the end who refused to eat it after he said at the start that duck was his favourite meat.

Edited by Cornio
The fat poof and the blonde bint really got up my nose last night. I also felt like slapping the other twunt at the end who refused to eat it after he said at the start that duck was his favourite meat.

yer i know there all proper weirdos we are born to eat meat and we are born to hunt its in our blood and i rekon if you cant kill what you eat you shouldent be allowed to eat it lol thats what i said to my girlfriend aswell becasue she said i was cruel going out hunting and i said to her ill stop hunting if she gave up eating meat lol now she dont eat meet but i still hunt lol all good though she dont really care anymore because she thinks its better going out killing free range food lol

Edited by csme55ex

yer i know there all proper weirdos we are born to eat meat and we are born to hunt its in our blood and i rekon if you cant kill what you eat you shouldent be allowed to eat it lol thats what i said to my girlfriend aswell becasue she said i was cruel going out hunting and i said to her ill stop hunting if she gave up eating meat lol now she dont eat meet but i still hunt lol all good though she dont really care anymore because she thinks its better going out killing free range food lol

I agree, free range animals have a great life compared to the farmed ones - that's why they taste better.

I agree, free range animals have a great life compared to the farmed ones - that's why they taste better.

??? did nt you ever see that countryfile taste test on chickens? where free range chickens, supermarket, and organic where cooked identically and put before an independant panel of tasters and scored for flavour the cheap frozen battery produced chicken was voted best unanimously

Y.I.S Leeview

??? did nt you ever see that countryfile taste test on chickens? where free range chickens, supermarket, and organic where cooked identically and put before an independant panel of tasters and scored for flavour the cheap frozen battery produced chicken was voted best unanimously

Y.I.S Leeview

yer i see that but thay said it was because that was what most people was ust to or somthink

if you eat alot of free range meat you no the difrence just like wild salmon and farmed salmon, you get a sea salmon and put a fish farm salmo big diffrence , or a wild pheasant which has been fed on corn then try a horrible cheap supermarket chicken big difrence , but some dont no the diffrence and well some maybe cant cook or dont like the meat they catch to me thats sacralidge, can beat wild game in all forms ahah