Last Purchased Air Gun

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last air rifle I purchased was my Weihrauch HW 97K which I bought in October last year. I've always shot with my BSA Ultra and Venom Viper pcp's before hand and fancied a decent springer as a back up for those spur of the moment trips ;)

All my current rifles are .22 so I do fancy getting hold of a decent .177 at some point

Bought this lot back in september, (Pre credit crunch)

a 2 month old Weihrauch HW100S/T .22 carbine (Hawke Nite-Eye 3-9x50 IR scope fitted) with the following items:

Spare quick fill cyclinder (worth £200)

BSA Rifle Backpack (black)

Hawke Laser/Illuminator combo Kit (HK3508) still in box

Logun Stirrup Pump

5 tins RWS .22 pellets

Spare rifle bag

Loads of air gunner mags

Trigger lock

all for £450

Bargins are out there. :D

Edited by Halfinch

Just bought a webley raider in 22 with 2 divers bottles and a real tree gun bag and sling and a set of 3,9,x40 tasco's £110 and i'm buying a theoben evolution this week with bsa 3,9x50,s on it sling bag and tin of acupell its had 30 shots put trough it it was bought brand new last year by my mate and he say's he carnt justify using it when he's got his air wolf sat there so its mine £150 on friday result

Just bought a webley raider in 22 with 2 divers bottles and a real tree gun bag and sling and a set of 3,9,x40 tasco's £110 and i'm buying a theoben evolution this week with bsa 3,9x50,s on it sling bag and tin of acupell its had 30 shots put trough it it was bought brand new last year by my mate and he say's he carnt justify using it when he's got his air wolf sat there so its mine £150 on friday result

i'll give ya £160 sat morning. :thumbs::thumbs:

i'll give ya £160 sat morning. :thumbs::thumbs:

:clapper: no thanks rj but would swap you for a 177 evo/fenman ive been after a fenman for ages didnt even know my mate had this gun so over the moon I belive the fenman have been stoped and the evo is the new revamped version dont know if this is entirely true but will give it a go ;)