Anti Airgunner on "Celebrity Big Brother"

I don't supose a lot of you guy's will be watching "celebrity Big Brother" tonight and over the next couple of weeks........................................i won't :whistling::icon_redface:

But it looks like one of the inmates will be none other than every Airgun Hunters Enemy Tommy Sherridan from the MSP! :censored: The shit who tried and as far as i know is still trying to get our sport/hobbie/way of life BANNED there could be chances to make comments or at the very least get the Bugger out as early as possible to stop him spreading his Pernicious filth :thumbdown: :thumbdown: !

Would not give the programme any money voting for him..........

At least Shooters are aware where he is - and leaving them alone for a couple of Weeks

BOB/R

Indeed! perhaps a better idea to keep him in as long as possible to keep the moron out of the way :tongue2:

i dont even know how he is but he must be a right bright spark becouse he thinks it is inhumain to shoot something humain & kill it before you eat it. but putting somthing in your mouth while it is alive & eating it alive is humain. :sick: :wacko: there is some strainge people about that just dont practice what they preach. :victory:

It seems to me that most people who appear on celebrity big brother end up the worse (image wise that is) for their experience

i'm thinking Jade Goddie, George Galloway et al

so it could be a good thing that the tosser has exposed himself to a wider audience

bring on that warped media machine, thats what i say

some people only need enough rope to do the job for themselves

Never watch the shit, but had a look just to see who this wanker is, and yep true to form just another "look at me with a mouth as big as Avonmouth" 3.gif

same as every other politician, wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire :drink:

Don't vote for these idiots. Either for or against.

You just encourage them next year.

These TV companies make millions on the TV voting. All the contestants look like c**ts. Might be better if he stays on for as long as possible. :D

I don't supose a lot of you guy's will be watching "celebrity Big Brother" tonight and over the next couple of weeks........................................i won't :whistling::icon_redface:

But it looks like one of the inmates will be none other than every Airgun Hunters Enemy Tommy Sherridan from the MSP! :censored: The shit who tried and as far as i know is still trying to get our sport/hobbie/way of life BANNED there could be chances to make comments or at the very least get the Bugger out as early as possible to stop him spreading his Pernicious filth :thumbdown: :thumbdown: !

Fortunately Tommy Sheridan failed to get re-elected. It's now Tommy Sheridan former MSP!!!!

:clapper: