bul xs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest oldskool

good topic mate.... i usually only lamp with my dogs and i suppose the same question coud apply to any breed not just bull crosses.... for my game i usually prefer 3/4 greyhound but i've seen a couple of second generation half crosses that could really fly...

Jesus another... well lad if you want my opinion read back over old threads theres bein enough said here over there years... and thank f**k all the bull collie shit is put to sleep... im not pro any breed keep bullxs but also have a liking for wheaten hounds etc.. also a good collie hound is hard to beat.. to be honest fella im all for any dog that can do the job its supposed to do and stay doing it...

you want the heart in the dog and the power ...

So this best dog at best job .. is a case for some other muppet to answer and take the grunt for doing so... :D

bull xs whats every ones opinion on how much bull is best and how much is best for what quarry photos aswell please if any ony has any the bull scoob

hows it going mate av got 3 alaunts and a bullx my bullx can run circles round the alaunts but when it comes to the job the alaunts have got far more power than the bullx 2 of my alaunts are 6 month old pups

Guest fence_hopper
bull xs whats every ones opinion on how much bull is best and how much is best for what quarry photos aswell please if any ony has any the bull scoob

here we go again :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

Guest miller1989

but if youve a 1st cross bull you wont find a stronger/powerful dog than it on bigger game and excellent drawing dogs! i dont have one but ive seen them there spot on! ive a 3rd cross bull gh and i can widen my oportunitys as can run all game dat/night!

but if youve a 1st cross bull you wont find a stronger/powerful dog than it on bigger game and excellent drawing dogs! i dont have one but ive seen them there spot on! ive a 3rd cross bull gh and i can widen my oportunitys as can run all game dat/night!

the alaunt bitch av got is 25in and about 80lb and for the work she has done you would not think so mate thare is a pic of her and my pups off her i prefer the alaunt to the bullx thats just me

hows it going mate av got 3 alaunts and a bullx my bullx can run circles round the alaunts but when it comes to the job the alaunts have got far more power than the bullx 2 of my alaunts are 6 month old pups

i like the look of the alaunts but iv never seen 1 work they look like real power houses

Guest Countryboyo
not to sound like a twat or anything but will a staffy x grey make a good bull x or does it have to be the other kind of bull?

Better off with the "other" bull type as they are taller and wouldnt bring down the height as much as the staffy cross ;)

would a staffy 1st cross turn out with a good head size still? what height do you think that they would reach? ive got a 1st x bullmastiff x grey but hes a big dog only 14 mnths ive not tried him on anything else apart from bunnies yet duno if hes gunna be any good and i was considering a more traditional bull x but i dnt no if the other type of bull would be a bit hard to get hold of?