Silent Night

Penda

Went out lastnite did sumthin i aint done for along time a spot of night ferreting it was a cold and misty night and i met up with 1 of my mates "Attack fell terrier".we walked to a local haunt of ours like a pair of bandits in the mist armed withjust a hand full of nets and a couple of young gills iv never tried before.The 1st warren i tried was 3 holer under a tree netted up droped the gill in with in seconds "thump thump thump"the 1st 1 bolted the little gill showed went straight back in then the next bolted out the same hole.We then dordulled on to another spot on the side of a road netted 8 holes dropped the two gills in then after a small space of time another two were bolted from this warren.we then walked on up the road side to try some more till we were rudely interupted by the blues and twos from the airport who do know me from previous outings where ive been stopped after taking our details we made a way home not a bad night realy i was happy to try the untried ferrets out and have a little bag with them :thumbs:

Edited by Penda

Went out lastnite did sumthin i aint done for along time

i met up with 1 of my mates "Attack fell terrier".we walked to a local haunt of ours like a pair of bandits in the mist armed withjust a hand full of nuts

I'd be careful with your spelling, unless your trying to tell us something :icon_redface:

i met up with 1 of my mates "Attack fell terrier".we walked to a local haunt of ours like a pair of bandits in the mist armed withjust a hand full of nuts

I'd be careful with your spelling, unless your trying to tell us something :icon_redface:

LMAO

Very quick stubbs! :notworthy:

I read this before but never picked up on that.

Guest Magwitch

:laugh: Yes it sounds like a fudge packer's secret code to me too...................

Your just jeallous cause you didnt have a handful of nuts ha ha ha ha ha ha that was quick mate fairplay :thumbs:

I went ferreting last saturday and set off at 6am, it was pitch black when I started setting up and I quickly realised that its very diffcult setting nets in the dark! :laugh::laugh: I even had a torch! After losing about 5 rabbits through bolt holes I didnt see I gave up and will be going back with more people (I was on my own) to do the sets in the near future!