for stud

Guest blue_boy

Guest blue_boy

for stud this is my genuine heartbreak 1/2 beddy 1/2grey (alfred) 23inch strong powerfull head and one hell of a jaw and temper to back him up he is now 8 1/2yrs old, done a lot of hard graft taken all legal quarry pre ban ;) over the years has endless amount of stamina, intelegent, jump anything in his way he's fast for a first cross and hard as nails still going strong no sines of slowing down apart from being abit more stiff after a hard nights graft over rough ground than usual. I'll only put him to proven bitches must be over 3 this is to stop him being bred to sh*te and puppy peddlers getting my blood and abusing it to make a quick buck. anyone is welcome to see him work have nothing to hide this is a one in a life time dog. pm for details stud fee can be discussed as i have studed him out for nothing a few times and never even got a thank you so i want be doing that again thanks for looking

post-13154-1229335313_thumb.jpg

Guest blue_boy

i would like to add i am not looking to stud him to make loads of money im studing him coz theres never any proven dogs for stud on here so i thought why not put a proven dog up instead i've been to kind in the past letting people use him for nothing while theres people out there putting pups up for stud and wanting a £100 so there you go a proper working first cross better than most taken everthing and anything he catches single hander... im not looking for a bitch but someone might be looking for a genuine first cross for stud

Guest blue_boy
ive got a dog same breeding wanted to mine over a good bitch but no one seems to want to use a first cross as a stud shame really atb

don't be silly will you, i dont want a bitch to put him over but someone else might .You obviosly don't no a true beddy grey to be so negative and you obviosly don't know the kind of quality a dog like this could put in to someones line

Nice dog, I'm affraid my bitches are a bit young and so far they haven't even a season under their belts, I'm sure they will make the grade and your dog would be the type of dog I would be looking for. By the way I am running a Whippet x Greyhound 21.5tts 28lb needs to be more robust and a 3/8 5/8 Bull/Greyhound 24tts 50lb that needs a coat.

Guest blue_boy
Nice dog, I'm affraid my bitches are a bit young and so far they haven't even a season under their belts, I'm sure they will make the grade and your dog would be the type of dog I would be looking for. By the way I am running a Whippet x Greyhound 21.5tts 28lb needs to be more robust and a 3/8 5/8 Bull/Greyhound 24tts 50lb that needs a coat.

fair play maybe one day...ive put him he fo a whippetxgrey they where mainly rough and broken coats and the pups went bigger than the perens very strong

I HAD THE CROSS YOU ARE ON ABOUT SOME YEARS AGO A BULL GREYHOUND x BEDLINGTON GREYHOUND BUT ATOUCH OF WHIPPET IN I HAVE ALWAYS SAID TO PEOPLE ABOUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET THAT CROSS AGAIN . HE IS A REAL GOOD SORT OF A BEDY CROSS TO PUT TO THE RIGHT BITCHS THE TYPE HARD TO FIND TO DAY A REAL GRAFTING SORT . :thumbs: