fleas

Guest stantheman

Guest stantheman

My dogs sufferd very bad with fleas last summer, cost me alot 2 find a cure. got fronline from the vets cost over £20, seems 2 have done the job. Though that was through the winter,

Guest fenboy
My dogs sufferd very bad with fleas last summer, cost me alot 2 find a cure. got fronline from the vets cost over £20, seems 2 have done the job. Though that was through the winter,

Try Wilkos, 2.69 for 2 vials, seems just as good, use it every 4 weeks and keep ticks at bay as well.

Bob your supposed to dilute it lol :whistle:

Seriously use it diluted to what it says on the bottle spray the kennel all the corners and edges of the runs. dilute it evan further and wash the dogs in it , leave it on and let it dry.dogs will be bug free for months.

Not suitable for indoor dogs it STINKS :sick:

were do u buy it from vets or country stores duramitex

Pet shops made by Harkers there is also a pigeon product called Van vermine ex 11500 top stuff for mites/lice etc i think Duramitex is about 5 quid.Van vermine is a tenner but you only apply a few drops in your kennel it lasts ages.van vermine only available at pigeon feed suppliers

i used tea tree oil on the back of the neck also pop a little bit of galic in there feed every now and again,what this does is relase a scent from the skin fleas hate it

all else fails frontline

Guest MOLLY
i dont think u can beat front line

I used to use that, but it never lasted very long. Your not supposed to get your dogs wet 2 days prior and 2 days after. Mine are always in long wet grass or swimming so it was useless. Was advised to get stronghold, the same price but it doesnt matter if the dogs get wet it still works, and for me it has made alot of difference :good:

MOLL.