back filling

thanks for putting that info up wink hound, i've always wondered why people dick about filling the earth back in at the end of a dig, leave it open for another bolt hole next time around also saves a dig . . . .. :icon_eek::wallbash:

ALWAYS BACKFILL THATS WHAT I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT! WHY IS ANYTHING GOING TO GO BACK TO AN EARTH WITH A BLOODY GREAT WHOLE IN THE ROOF ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH? HAVE YOU LOT READ THE POST ABOUT STUPID THREADS? :icon_eek:

an old boy thats done loads and loads of digging told me that if you dont back fill you will get more game in the earths becuase theres more holes for them to fall in.

I expect the "old boy" is a hunt terrier man, most of them are just too lazy to bother! :clapper:

thanks for putting that info up wink hound, i've always wondered why people dick about filling the earth back in at the end of a dig, leave it open for another bolt hole next time around also saves a dig . . . .. :icon_eek::wallbash:

ALWAYS BACKFILL THATS WHAT I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT! WHY IS ANYTHING GOING TO GO BACK TO AN EARTH WITH A BLOODY GREAT WHOLE IN THE ROOF ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH? HAVE YOU LOT READ THE POST ABOUT STUPID THREADS? :icon_eek:

I thought this topic was constructive, all ways what i've done, what do i know i'm just a mear school kid :oops: :oops: :drag: :alcoholic: