Hi to all found this forum via a friend who read on here that a member was looking for a Bedlington/whippet pup and I had a litter of eight for sale, the member from here contacted me and came and looked and bought one and very happy he was, anyway I had a look around the site and its right up my street,I like ferreting, and I do a bit of mole trapping, flyfishing (hence the name) sea fishing, air rifles (precharged have 3) also got 2 Bedlingtonxwhippets, that love to work,also time on my hands to pursue these hobbys as had to pack up work about 8 years ago now and loving every day, partner has a 6 acre smallholding to play on happy days, and a merry xmas to you all.

Hi to all found this forum via a friend who read on here that a member was looking for a Bedlington/whippet pup and I had a litter of eight for sale, the member from here contacted me and came and looked and bought one and very happy he was, anyway I had a look around the site and its right up my street,I like ferreting, and I do a bit of mole trapping, flyfishing (hence the name) sea fishing, air rifles (precharged have 3) also got 2 Bedlingtonxwhippets, that love to work,also time on my hands to pursue these hobbys as had to pack up work about 8 years ago now and loving every day, partner has a 6 acre smallholding to play on happy days, and a merry xmas to you all.

welcome mate