bob dalton

alimac

kindly gave him and his mate access to the estate for two weeks for rabbits for there gos and harris hawks... free, no charge or f**k all... not even a thank you phone call did i get in return,. so bob if you read this im going out my way to ensure you never get hawking up this way again..

manners are free and get you a long way

kindly gave him and his mate access to the estate for two weeks for rabbits for there gos and harris hawks... free, no charge or f**k all... not even a thank you phone call did i get in return,. so bob if you read this im going out my way to ensure you never get hawking up this way again..

manners are free and get you a long way

I have heard simular things in the past mate about the guy. I've also done favours myself for people wanting to hawk land without a thankyou phone call or email, never again mate...

they say "there's nothing queer a folk" alimac!! never true'er words spoken....

Jasper

Even if we get some free days out as an invite on new land we always ensure the keeper (or landowner if its not keepered) is rewarded with a decent bottle and a written thank you.

It does not take much!!

(Hint if you want a bottle I'd love to come and fly our Longwings or hawks at yours :D)

Mike

• 1 month later...

I have met a few like this up there own arse I had a hell of a time getting into falconry and found most would not give any advice unless it was for a price but lookily my freind had been into falconry a few years previously but had to give it up when he got divorced and had to move into a flat so luckily for me any info I wanted was there for me and he came with me to collect my first bird and has got into it again him self wich is great. If bob the nob asks again tell him were to go manners cost nothing but can get you a lot and a long way in life.