Rat Posion

I think that tomcat is bromadiolone, if thats the case then thats as good as it gets for outdoor use. If your using it indoor then brodifacoum is better.

there are four anticoagulants, bromadiolone, brodifacoum, flocoumafen and difenacoum. 2 can be used indoors only because they are stronger.

Hi

I have used up all my rat posion(Tom Cat) and wondered if I should buy more of the same or use a diffrent brand? are there any paticually strong posions avaliable?

Thanks.

Has it solved your rodent problem?

You don't state what you're using it for and I'm afraid of the reply I'm going to get.

I have been using it for both, outdoor and indoor, why can't the stronger one be used out doors?

Because it's illegal to use it outdoors.

If you have used all the tomcat and they are taking it then why change?

The best advice is to not let it run out what ever you are using :big_boss:

Stronger rodenticides/poisons do not mean faster control! , your firsts approach is to find one that they will take and then stick to it, it seems you have found that so stick with it.

Always read the label.

If you have used all the tomcat and they are taking it then why change?

The best advice is to not let it run out what ever you are using :big_boss:

Stronger rodenticides/poisons do not mean faster control! , your firsts approach is to find one that they will take and then stick to it, it seems you have found that so stick with it.

Always read the label.

Well heres the shocking thing...

I bought a 4kgs tub, the rats then ate through the lid and ate all 4 Kgs in a week.

It's an out building type workshop in a field, I'm sure the rats are not living in the out building so If they have stored it, it will be down in the nests outside. Which should be safe..

Just ordered another 4kgs.

I was really shocked when I saw they managed to make a sizable hole in the tub and then actually take all 4kgs.