Just Had A Visit From The RSPCA

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn leave em inside my drive way not too mind my runs without a search warrant and a police officer.Shower of tree huggers ,they are one of the biggest driving forces behind hunting getting banned :angry:

I strongly agree Scent..........

Last winter they were releasing urban foxes on our farm in the early hours of the morning. There's chickens, turkeys, geese you name it................. :angry:

I had to go to court for this and won. Video evidence and taped converstaions with a couple of RSPCA officers on the farm caught in the act, closed the case.

But i will not show to them my true feelings. ;)

You can choose to let them in and think that you are doing yourself a favour in the long run................BUT dont think for one minute that they wont be back if they receive another call.

sorry but i would told them bollocks there only a charity nothink else they can only legaly come on to your property when they have got a police officer with them ive had them round my house checking out me pup and terriers ferret telling me how cruel it is to keep dogs in kennles f**k off i said were you keep your dogs kennles now see that gate open it shut it and f**k off all du to me neighbours being wankers rang the rspca then when they couldnt do shit they rang enviromental health and you no what i got reported for dogs running round in there kennles jumping up the side and nocking into there food bowls when there playing fukin joke

Your attitude pal will attract all the unwanted people in your life, im one of them......... ;) yes the PSCO! id have another guess! :kiss:

Pal? :blink:

Unwanted attention? Bring it on, nothing for you here Officer.

Instead of going to court like a fanny you should have taken full advantage of the sport the rspca were providing you in the shape of disorientated foxes .............

Bet you were the one at school .............. Sir, Sir, they're smoking behind bike sheds ..............

In'st the RSPCA the ground troops for the Animal Front ?

They have NO powers at all, they have to have a warrant to search your premises.....if they land with one, they must have a reason, check who's names are on the warrant,... them that are named are the only ones allowed to search, you cannot stop the Police. Request to the Police that the rest of the RSPCA, & whoever, stop outside your gate.

Here's some advice from a club,

ADVICE (LEGAL)

If you are visited by the police with a warrant, you are entitled to see it first. Read it carefully and note what it says. More particularly, who it is addressed to, for what purpose and who may enter by it. Only those authorised by it should enter. Do not obstruct the police officers. If persons not authorised try to enter, complain to the police officers and ask them to note your complaint in a pocket book. Do not try to physically eject the trespassers. The police may think you are obstructing them and arrest you.

There are a number of actions you should take to protect your position:

(a) Try to have a witness present who should not interfere but take down notes of all that occurs.

(B) Do not make any statements that you cannot later substantiate and which, because of that, could incriminate you. It is better to say nothing until you have solicitors' advice.

© Telephone your solicitor do this while the police officers are present, if you can.

(d) Take notes, photographs and tape record what is said, if you can.

(e) Do not interfere with the search but by asking questions (not answering theirs) try to find out all you can, such as who the officers are, their station, who any other person is and from where they come, what information caused the search warrant and, above all, where they are taking anything they seize. You are entitled to details of seizures in writing from the officers.

When they have gone, write a full account of what happened, date and sign it. Any witness with you should do the same. This may be invaluable if a prosecution is brought later.

HLAH

Your attitude pal will attract all the unwanted people in your life, im one of them......... ;) yes the PSCO! id have another guess! :kiss:

Pal? :blink:

Unwanted attention? Bring it on, nothing for you here Officer.

Instead of going to court like a fanny you should have taken full advantage of the sport the rspca were providing you in the shape of disorientated foxes .............

Bet you were the one at school .............. Sir, Sir, they're smoking behind bike sheds ..............

Strong Stuff.........l ;)

Your obviously a very confused person.

COME ON YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRONG STUFF GREAT HUNTER! Work it out why it went to court........... :blink:

Yes unwanted attention......... ;)

Those where the days, a fag, quick spliff, behind the good old bike sheds!

;)

COME ON YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRONG STUFF GREAT HUNTER!

Says who?

I'm no hunter, am in my first season with a young dog.

But, I think I'd be right in saying that there's no doubt about my integrity, whereas ..............

Whichever way it's looked at you're dodgy as f**k!

COME ON YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRONG STUFF GREAT HUNTER!

Says who?

I'm no hunter, am in my first season with a young dog.

But, I think I'd be right in saying that there's no doubt about my integrity, whereas ..............

Whichever way it's looked at you're dodgy as f**k!

ATB with it........... :)

Why you think i'm dodgy? lol

The way i write? (Yes some spelling mistakes)

Because i'm fair?

I dont jump on the band wagon?

I respect the police? :o:D

I dont post photo's of what my older dog gets up? :)

I'm a copper? Thats what you want to read dont you? Come on of course you do........... :D

The list is endless, because you are confused, maybe you were bullied at school behind those bike sheds.......... ;)

(The last line is not a dig at anyone who was bullied at school), no offence please.

Edited by artic
Guest mickyrichardson

RSPCA nought but pests themselves ........they just anti's driving van's with a uniform should have told them straight get f**k*d off ..........bring the police then just let the police enter if they ever get a warrant .........................sure if your any type of dog/ferretman you won't have nought to hide maybe the odd roe swinging from a hook ;)

ArsePCA not just the enemy of hunting. The enemy of pest control too. Anyone misguided enough to put animals before people (as they do) need help. The only uniform they deserve is one buttoned up the back!

Each to their own but personally I wouldn't give them the time of day let alone a cup of tea. ;)

i would but i'd p.i.s.s in the f.u.c.k.e.r first and maybe a few laxatives too :clapper: