The First Heats

CAN I RUN MY PITS =@ CHOISEING GAME FOUR THE NIGHT WOULD BE SHEEP COWS AND FARMERS ARMS :angel:

No dogs left if ya took part with them, no sign of a dog yet???

no mate nothing as yet , have 2 pups there so next season i wont be left short...

going out with other peoples dog not the same but it gets me out and about , pm me u hear of anything

did ye try the buy and sell this week pal theres one or two in it ye might fancy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN I RUN MY PITS =@ CHOISEING GAME FOUR THE NIGHT WOULD BE SHEEP COWS AND FARMERS ARMS :angel:

no mate nothing as yet , have 2 pups there so next season i wont be left short...

going out with other peoples dog not the same but it gets me out and about , pm me u hear of anything

did ye try the buy and sell this week pal theres one or two in it ye might fancy

pepole off loading dirt not one man was willing to show he a dog run

Did ya try Alan Charles, might be worth a lash.

LOST HIS NUMBER FU#K IT NEXT SEASON ILL HAVE TWO 12M PUPS READY TO START HAVE THEM TRAINED TO A TEE THE WAY I WANT NO MORE SECOND HAND SHI#E

Edited by hang & bang
Here are the first heats that will take place on the said dates.

fox hunter V R.Hannah 1st December IL to Judge

Dave (J) V Joe Cash 2nd December Dave s to Judge

scent V sionnach 3rd December TM to Judge

Irish Pup V nbk 3rd December lloyd r

Irish Lurcher V Richie 3rd December Macker

Reynard Hunter V lablad 2nd December Macker

I will be in contact with the judges just to make sure they know the rules.

First Prize 200 euro

Second 100 euro

third 60 euro

Any questions gis a shout

good to see you got it going lip and best of luck

Martin and the in bred fella from Athboy are taking part.

martins new bitch not bad heared use where out last night macker s dog comming on very well he was saying .Out yesterday my self two digs both three foot

Lads i asked the other day if it was ok is slip or fitzy judged my heat with sionnach as they live in our area so can someone verify for us if its ok.Edited to add its been confirmed the judges have been changed and been given the ok from IL

Edited by scent

LOST HIS NUMBER FU#K IT NEXT SEASON ILL HAVE TWO 12M PUPS READY TO START HAVE THEM TRAINED TO A TEE THE WAY I WANT NO MORE SECOND HAND SHI#E

i have his number if you need it

im alright mate thanks anyway :thumbs:

i have his number if you need it