muck boots

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest lurcherboy2008
what "model" have people got? think,im gonna get some but can't decide between the avon or the tay... :hmm:

i got the speys very good wellies dont wear thick socks in them though theres no need, best wellies iv stepped into

what "model" have people got? think,im gonna get some but can't decide between the avon or the tay... :hmm:
Ive had mine for about 18 months now mate they are very warm and comfortable,ive got the tay ones excellent in the mud or on the fields ,very slippery on flat concrete,if mine broke i would buy another pair anyday

I have some muck boots, not sure what style they are, just black, I have had them about three years. I have never had cold feet since buying them, but I tend to wear them rolled down "compo" style (last of the summer wine), because my legs tend to get too warm.

yes they are good boots, but bewaer, :o mine were like slick racing tyers after 6 months , bought them last year at the midland . after 6 month in them daily , the sole is smooth.

so any body that does a lot of walking they might not last long

sounds like no one has anything bad to say about them! thats made my mind up....think im gonna go for the avon ones though.more like a boot sole than a wellie and in realtree(would prefer them in moss but i think its realtree only.)

post-9329-1227555614.jpg

Got a pair with the realtree on the side,they are comfortable but no good for walking through woods with bramble, the realtree stuff is ripped to death and now resemble a pair of tights got to be honest no water has came through yet but it cant be long and i only got them about three months ago,i personally wouldnt have another pair.