!!!!DOG THIEFS!!!!

why the F**K do people pinch dogs??? in the pass 2week 4 of my friends have had there dogs pinch it really F**KS me off you but all the time and effort in to your dogs just for the thieving BAST**D to take, and for what £50? £100? the f**KING NOB HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN LADS!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wood1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats scary, round where I live though it happens too much, even to pet dogs, so people have to walk their dogs off lead as when there let off people are grabbing them by the collars, God help someone if they grab my dog by the neck though as especially the female goes mental and will have anyone who tries, I hope your friends dogs get found though, was it out the garden as theres a family down the road to me who come home one day to find some people in their kennels trying to get the working Lurchers out, they never finished getting them though.

why the F**K do people pinch dogs??? in the pass 2week 4 of my friends have had there dogs pinch it really F**KS me off you but all the time and effort in to your dogs just for the thieving BAST**D to take, and for what £50? £100? the f**KING NOB HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN LADS!!!!!!!!!!

alright mate. what dogs have gone woody? get some pics up if you can?might get recognised. ;)

Always the same this time of year, low lifes want ferrets and dogs, so they theive them from anyone else, saves them bringing up a pup for over a year and feeding them, in the old days they would be stoned to death, bring back the old days or what.

In Ireland I'd suspect knackers to be a high proportion of the people taking them. A dire fate for a dog to go to them.

(Had one try to sell me a "Nintendo Wii" today, it was actually a Chinese "MiWi". I even said it to him and he said no way its the real deal, he wouldn't do that to me - haha, as if!)

Edited by Back Stabbath