which 22

Hi Jamie

Why would you not have a CZ in HMR ? Just wondered why you only like Ani's and sako's on faster rounds.

hi mate i just perfer the fell of the annie and sako more then the cz. and in my eyes if you get a better feeling with a rifle 9 times out of 10 you will shoot better with it. the cz isnt any less accurate i just perfer the annie.

but in 22lr the cz i had was super so i didnt need to spend a fortune on a annie 22lr to get accuracy out to 100 yards.

Thanks everyone, seems to be an strong following for CZ and I have had a bit of a look on line and as far as cost goes and value for money I must admit it looks like the right choice for me and def a bolt action. Just gotta get that license now and happy days :)

I think £400+ for a good secondhand Sako finnfire is a good investment, most people have a 22rf in there cabinet and when you think of cost per years of use you would get out of a Sako for me it's a no-brainer, I have a Finnfire varmint which I bought new, one of the last few around and I have to say I can't fault it.

ATB PV. ;)