TERRIER HARD AS NAILS PART TWO????????

This is the terrier that was in question when some silly f****r started a silly topic about this dog.The dog was dug too yesterday at 0.9 were it was latched too its quarrys face it was then bolted and shot and retrieved by my mate MICKEALS lurcher.So penda mate what have you got to say know?

post-24332-1226858459_thumb.jpg

Edited by rapskee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the terrier that was in question when some silly f****r started a silly topic about this dog.The dog was dug to yesterday at 0.9 were it was latched was too its quarrys face it was then bolted and shot and retrieved by my mate MICKEALS lurcher.So penda mate what have you got to say know?

that will shut the critics up mate!!! fair play.

cracking lurcher in the back ground

:clapper::clapper::clapper::drink:

This is the terrier that was in question when some silly f****r started a silly topic about this dog.The dog was dug to yesterday at 0.9 were it was latched was too its quarrys face it was then bolted and shot and retrieved by my mate MICKEALS lurcher.So penda mate what have you got to say know?
looks very like my mates old dog, what age is the dog and where did you get him?
This is the terrier that was in question when some silly f****r started a silly topic about this dog.The dog was dug too yesterday at 0.9 were it was latched too its quarrys face it was then bolted and shot and retrieved by my mate MICKEALS lurcher.So penda mate what have you got to say know?

:clapper: Good on ya fella!!!

there's only one thing worse than digging to a rabbit, it's digging six foot to one with an audience... it happens, put it down to experience!!!!

Well done the dog, hope there's plenty more red uns to come !!!! :clapper::clapper:

SJ

:clapper: Good on ya fella!!!

there's only one thing worse than digging to a rabbit, it's digging six foot to one with an audience... it happens, put it down to experience!!!!

Well done the dog, hope there's plenty more red uns to come !!!! :clapper::clapper:

SJ

I think there will be, it'd be a shame if there wasn't because the dog is keen to get in there and do the business.