hard dogs

found an interesting link on these mag settings etc it does suggest they or some of them can be used for tears lacerations etc.

doesnt mean its so though :whistle:

http://www.ratpack-terriers.co.uk/doghouse/default.asp

That information is very misleading, there a mag box, not a magic box, they work slightly but certainly dont work in the way they are described in that link.

They are more an aide rather than a cure and i still wouldnt put a terrier in to one after a days graft as it would have no effect on his healing process.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one. i let a mate use it on his dog that had argued with barbed wire, he couldn,t afford to get it stitched so i said "try it". it had done a great job. the cut had sealed up and after 7 days was fully healed. so it doesn,t do any harm. ill be using it myself in future on minor cuts.

i have one. i let a mate use it on his dog that had argued with barbed wire, he couldn,t afford to get it stitched so i said "try it". it had done a great job. the cut had sealed up and after 7 days was fully healed. so it doesn,t do any harm. ill be using it myself in future on minor cuts.

bollox .... even a stitched wound takes longer than 7 days to fully heal ..........

have you tried it?...... well instead of sayin bullshit.... try it.......and then you can type in " oh yeah your right it does work". i have seen it and the cut would of been no better off havin a vet look at it. for you to say bullshit you must of tried it have you? isnt a vet 10 days before removal

have you tried it?...... well instead of sayin bullshit.... try it.......and then you can type in " oh yeah your right it does work". i have seen it and the cut would of been no better off havin a vet look at it. for you to say bullshit you must of tried it have you? isnt a vet 10 days before removal

i have tried it you f u c k i n g muppet i have a greyhound thats had his fair share of injurys .... he pulled his shoulder and split a web at the same time .... the web was stitched and the dogs shoulder manipulated and he whent in a porta mag everyday for 10 days as part of his rehab .... now whaen the stitches were due to came out they were removed and the split still hadnt healed properly and took another 14 days to knit together properly ....... the problem with bullshitting knobbers like you is that some poor bastartds will believe what you say and put their badly torn dogs into a porta mag thinking it is a miracle cure nad will end up damaging their dogs further .... dont post on things you know f**k all about .......

oooohhhhh sorry mr expert vet... i was statin 1 incedent which was tried..... and worked. split webs are a b*****d even when stitched. this was tried on a cut behind the ribs and worked. porta mags arnt made for this and it doesn,t say any were that they are. but the original question was to do with " would it help" and i think it would. if any 1 has the use of one they should use it because it aint going to do any more damage is it . 14 days to heal a cut.....i ,d change my vet, sounds like a good un

I haven't tried it and WONT try it because it's bullshit..and like i said UPTO or OVER 7 day's for stitches to be removed..

I go to a good reliable vet who also treat's a lot of greyhond's and he has stitched my dog's a good amount of times through accident's with barbed wire and other stuff..he has also done numerous opperation's and not once has he said to me try a portamag as they will heal quicker..

All's i know about them is they are good for muscle strain's not fecking ripped skin..and deffo not torn and ripped muscle..

If you dont go get a dog stitched which i have done through less serious wound's it still take's between 2 to 4 wk's before it's anywhere near healed.. and i have a rough idea a magnetic machine wont make them heal in 7 day's..fecking joke.. :laugh::laugh::laugh: .

Millet.

ok then im a liar .... but ill be a liar with a dog that will be goin in a porta mag to help with injuries.... :tongue2: .. i say it helps you say it doesn,t.. we,ll leave it at that before it goes on and on and on. at least i know its been tried and helped.... your just stickin to your assumptions

:tongue2: Been keeping an eye on this thread for a while,appart from the childish coments and arguments,its not bad.But im just suprised that no one has had a mention on surgical super glue.this stuff is legend stuff,use it everytime on dogs that have been smashed up.You will have trouble in getting it,but if you know [NO TEXT TALK] that works as a nurse or doc,they should be able to get you some on the qt.Well worth it.and its the end of stiching.