Call of Duty 5, World at War

x box released a playable demo of it last week, you only got 3 maps, but its the mutts nutts, set in WWII, considering I've been playing COD4 upto last week thinking that was the best, but 5 beats it hands down, its now been removed from play as the game came out yesterday in america, and it wouldent have worked with them having the full version and us only 3 maps, but yes it comes out over here on friday 14/11/08 and I'll be at the shop door as they open :icon_redface:

even though COD4 has better weapons, I cant get back into it, the graphics are certainly better on 5, and I'd just got hold of some "bouncing betty's" too :angry:

i got my coppy of the game today i have had a few hours play and its got to be the best game i have played in a long time some new stuff in the game flamethrower is prety cool its action packed chinkys running about all over the place atb

as Im a night worker, I popped into asda's just after midnight, the queue was at least 200 long, so went back at 3.30am and got one of the last 5 in stock, at £27 got indoors around 4am and have just come off x box live, need to get some ZZzzzzzzzz's

but its the best every, better graphics, and you can get in the tanks :clapper: