GARDEN FERRETING

TOMO

did the garden that borders my permision today , this is the same spot me and breeze did erlier this year. thankfully the big lumps covered in bramble have been removed, so the rabbits were moved in to slightly easier holes.

we did a few little open warrens first that produced 4 , then we did under a container , that got another 3 , then under a hedge that produced another 2 pluss a rat that Tara nailed.

then up to a bit of a nettle bed with a couple of little warrens that produced 11 . we then did some above ground work with the ferts. whipped the longnet round some felled trees and bolted a couple more. with a few more little sets acounting for a few more .

end of the session was 25 only a couple of digs around 6 inch jamy feckers. im off up the dales in a hour for the lamping contest im reffing. will take Visa and have a wander as well after

DSCF0335.jpg

DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0340.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

Type of place i'd have always tried as a kid....

Thats no disrespect Tomo, what I mean is, as a youngster I/we done well from those type's of places, old wood yards, deralict rail cuttings, gardens... Loads of good action, fair hauls and fun.... places that always held, and now as we have grown older, for some reason, I/we tend to leave them, as if the 'grass is some how greener' in open countryside.

Find your game wherever it may be..... The mark of a true moocher.

Well done :clapper: