Lost a good little bitch today .

Had to have a good little bitch put down today, she wasnt every ones ideal dog, but she was a fantastic all rounder and did us proud on loads of occastions .

she got into a fight with the lurcher bitch, took her to the vet but unfortunatly there was to much damage .

We all have that one dog in our life time that means a bit more than the rest, and gunner was ours. we are both gutted .

post-6341-1225200657_thumb.jpg

so sad....i no what you mean about having that special dog that does you proud all the time and is as i call it "your little partner in crime" i picked out my 4 year old bitch at just a week old, got her off my auntie you see, and i used to go up there every weekend since she was a week old until 8 weeks when i took her home so we have a bond which is like no other

RIP gunner

Sorry to read this, makes it worse when they are young. Cant have been pleasant experience either if they been fighting. RIP Gunner

[/quote

it wasnt very nice , gunner had no chance against her, poor little bitch, thanks for all the replys .