• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
Mark, whats the story behind the leopard photo?

That will be a old picture from his album when he was hunting big game in africa back in the 50's.. :clapper: ..

Millet

for a mod your a bit of a knob,????????????????why dont me and you have a serious talk as all you do is use your powers on here to help your self,was you bullied at school

Guest markbrick1
Mark, whats the story behind the leopard photo?

my grandad did a lot with lurchers and it was illegal to hunt em with dogs so he had to pose with a gun :laugh::laugh: his commanding officer was a fieldmarshall millet,and everything had to be by his book,

Look forward to the pics Mark, I have a "thing" about old sepia prints :clapper: , I can sit and look at them all day, theres something about the look of peoples faces every one tells a story and the cars, houses, clothes, everything from the past fascinates me, things today are so mass produced and bland :thumbdown: Ive got a collection of books of old pics of horses/dogs/country people, I love looking at them and imagining what it would have been like to live back then? probably shit? but the romantic in me says I was born in the wrong generation and living back then would have suited me just brilliantly compared to todays world :clapper: