Feeding a hen to a ferret

My uncle has a couple of left over hens from his farm (killed already) they arent plucked or anything and he asked if my ferts would eat them but Im not sure. Do you reckon 2 hobs could manage one between them??

Thanks

Jordan

Two decent sized hobs would take care of a hen before it turned to "foul"

If you are worried just split the hen down the centre with a cleaver, feed one half and freeze the other.

Shame to turn down good ferret food after all.

My uncle has a couple of left over hens from his farm (killed already) they arent plucked or anything and he asked if my ferts would eat them but Im not sure. Do you reckon 2 hobs could manage one between them??

Thanks

Jordan

Throw it in whole, it won't last two days with a pair of hobs!, just a few feathers left over!

They may be a little tubby for a day or two though, maybee don't do it if you plan to hunt with them the day after! Lol

Edited by Brimmer

Thanks

Jordan

They'll soon polish them off mate,,,

when i just had the 2 ferrets they would demolish 2 fair sized rabbits in not much time. I buy the cockerals off my dad (he breeds chickens) as he doesnt want em. I sex em at an early age in the summer and then feed them till about ferret eating size. I pay about 50p a cock for em. good ferret food. hang it by the legs in the house and they will eat most of a chicken. i save some for myself though as cockerals are nice to eat if not too old.